• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Nervous

Butterfly_lady

Fella has booked and paid for us to have a Spa day on Saturday, he's mentioned it several times but each time I've had a [STRIKE]reason[/STRIKE] excuse why I can't go, he's even bought me a swimming cossie, booked a full body massage a facial and a manicure!!

Am I ready to show off my body? Also someone elses hands on me!! I am pretty lucky the only place I have some (and even thats not too bad) loose skin is on my thighs, its just the fact I will be in a cossie for pretty much the whole day, unless I can hide in my robe!

I can understand why you're nervous! I'm not ready for that yet. In fact I'm more adverse to it than when I was big. My skin is pretty bad though :( it's bad enough with all the medical stuff going on and those people mentioning my skin. Makes me more paranoid. It's lovely that your hub wants to treat you though :) Xx

You will be able to cover up in a robe all day so don't worry. If the massage is too much ask if you could have a facial instead.

I'm determined to do this and enjoy it. 6mths before my surgery my dh bought one for my birthday and I got myself so upset and worked up that I got him to cancel it.

You will look really normal, go for it <3

I think its because the last time I went the robe wouldn't go near me, I spent the whole time lying on a creaking sun lounger with my robe draped over me as it wouldn't go round me, I struggled to get onto the treatment bed and it was creaking like mad then I couldn't sit up afterwards, luckily O/H was in the room to heave me up, I still feel the burning humiliation and still have the fear the robe won't meet at the front :(

Gawd Debra get a grip will you girl!!

Back