• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Just wanted to share some good and bad news

moonflower

Just wanted to share that i have at last started to loose again after a 7 week stall and have lost my

100 pounds

well actually 101 i have choosen to not tell my family or friends as i was too embrassed to tell them my start weight and have only told them i have lost just over 4 stone. So eventhough i should be so pleased i still cant believe i let myself get that big.
I have treated myself to a new lovelink bead as a reward

on a negative my mum's not too good in health and has been given an op date for the 13th oct. This op is huge and because of her condition is so rare no-one has even one this op before it will take two surgeons 8-10 hrs at the very least
Also my son who has needs is driving us up the wall but at least we have managed to get social service to come (tom) but i feel so terrible that i cant cope and i'm a useless mum

sorry to go on i know i've not been around for you all recently but my own health not to good either, i know that you all understand as we have all been there at some stage.

xx

Allie stop talking so silly. Children with 'needs' are very demanding and even Mother Theresa would have a bad day so pack that in right now! Use social services to the full benefit, that is their job after all x

Congratulations on the weight loss, wow 101lbs if i were you i'd shout it from the rooftops. I used to think people don't know how heavy i was/am but i think those with a bit of excess can make a good guess. I'm not sure i'll ever disclose my starting weight to anyone except my wls friends and Trev...

Finally, i'll cross my fingers that all goes well for your mom with her op! I'm sure it will.

You are having a really rough time at the minute it seems, try and take some time for yourself and look after yourself. We will see you back when you have recuperated some of your strength and things have calmed down a bit for you xx

Firstly a huge congratulations on your 101lbs gone thats fantastic, i understand how you feel about being tht big in the 1st place. What i have done is not tell anyone except very close friends my starting weight and current weight i just tell them how much i've lost.
Secondly i work in social work and you are not a useless mum, you are a great mum who has recognised that in order to be the best mum you can to your son you need some extra support at this point so well done on getting that help. We are not there in a professional capacity to judge, we are there to help. Believe you me i know a useless mum when i see or hear one.
Lastly but not least i will be thinking of you and your mum and will be hoping for a good outcome of her surgery. My mum was recently seriously ill and it is so difficult. My thoughts are with you hun and i'm sending you huge hugs at this tough time xx

Thinking of you love and your Mum... do hope that all goes well and sending love.

Congratulations on such an amazing weight loss... love and hugs to you xxx

So sorry you are going through so much at the moment and your Mum too. Don't run yourself down, so much is going on, be kind to yourself and remember that we all care and are here if you need us.

Thankyou all for your thoughts i am trying to keep positive today has been slightly better in that my son has actually only lost his temper six times big style today so that was better than it has been and only 1 thing got broke

will try and get on again soon

xx

congratulations on ur brilliant weight loss thats fantastic, so sorry ur having a hard time of it lately, hope all goes well with ur mum u'l be in my thoughts u and ur family.
as for ur son, sorry to be nosey but what needs does he have?? social services are there for familys that need extra help and support so dont be ashamed to say u have got in touch ur son is ur number 1 priority and thats y u have got in touch so ur not a rubbish mom ur a great mom for acually standing back taking a good look and acually realising that everythings not perfect and u do need a hand, a rubbish mom would of just carried on ignored the facts that she needs help and left her son to become worse and worse so good on u at holding ur hands up and asking for the help from the services that r there to provide u with the support u and ur family may need
lots of love to u all xxx

Oh honey, HUGE congratulations on your weight loss.

And I am so sorry about your mum. Hope everything will be ok :hug99:

And never ever feel like a bad mum! You are not!
I have kids without special needs, and almoust every day I feel like climbing up the wall.
Kids are kids (they designed to drive us crazy and in the same time make us smile like noone does!).
Hope you will get help with what you need.

Back