• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

just wondering !!!!!

shirley05

Was wondering if anyone that's done mr el hasani pre op diet could tell me if your aloud to eat ready break/weetabix and milk x
:p xxxxxxxxxxxxx thank you shirl

shirley05 said:
Was wondering if anyone that's done mr el hasani pre op diet could tell me if your aloud to eat ready break/weetabix and milk x
:p xxxxxxxxxxxxx thank you shirl

I just got my pre-op diet sheet, and neither of those were on there. In fact depending where your having it done it's slightly different too. I went through pruh and got told I'm having mine done at chelsfield park, my first diet sheet from star (pruh) said I could have milk, the one from chelsfield (Sheila) said no milk. It also said eggs, and two bits of chicken/turkey or eggs twice a day. One thing that confused me was I got told to do my pre-op diet two weeks before on the phone when I got my date, but on the diet sheet it says 2weeks minimum 3 weeks for good shrinkage. So which one do I do? I thought what I would do is a slimfast diet the week before I was supposed to start 2 milkshakes and a small evening meal of chicken or eggs then after that week do the sheet?
So rambled on a bit there, I tend to do that lol.
A simple yes or no would have done.

Ali gonna-be-slim-soon xx

Hi Ali, when r u due to have your op? I've got the same diet and think I might copy you. Have loads of Cambridge leftovers so might do two of them a day and chicken at night. Will all help I suppose. I'm off to turkey for a week next Thursday and then the countdown begins. Scared but very excited ?

gaynor1882 said:
Hi Ali, when r u due to have your op? I've got the same diet and think I might copy you. Have loads of Cambridge leftovers so might do two of them a day and chicken at night. Will all help I suppose. I'm off to turkey for a week next Thursday and then the countdown begins. Scared but very excited ?

I'm having mine at the chelsfield 1st July. How about you? I don't think it will do any harm maybe if you do get hungry have a small piece of fruit or sf jelly.
Yeah I can't wait to start mine, then we know were on our way to freedom. Lol

Ali gonna-be-slim-soon

Mines on 30th June at Chelsfield so might see you there!! Are u havin a sleeve? Only five weeks to go, we can start our diet together, will be nice to keep each other going x x

gaynor1882 said:
Mines on 30th June at Chelsfield so might see you there!! Are u havin a sleeve? Only five weeks to go, we can start our diet together, will be nice to keep each other going x x

Wow that will be nice, I am having a bypass. Have you been told what time to be there, I have to be there for 7am. Not sure I will sleep much the night before anyway.
I am starting mine on the 10th June I'm doing a slimfast one the week before I do the pre-op diet as it says 2 weeks minimum, but yeah will be good to keep each other going. What procedure are you having?

Good luck
Ali-gonna-be-slim-soon xx

Am having a gastric sleeve, also been told to be at the hospital for 7am, cant imagine how i will feel the night before. Are you going to the support group at the Chelsfield on the 8th June, would be nice to put a face to the name, then I can look out for you when you arrive on the 1st xx

gaynor1882 said:
Am having a gastric sleeve, also been told to be at the hospital for 7am, cant imagine how i will feel the night before. Are you going to the support group at the Chelsfield on the 8th June, would be nice to put a face to the name, then I can look out for you when you arrive on the 1st xx

Not sure maybe if I can make it, would be good to see where I an going too.
I will let you know, what time does it start?
Well if you forget anything message me and I'll bring it in for you. How long you in for?
Where about's are you?

About to have revision

Hi there,
I'm about to have revision surgery and extremely nervous,
Starting pre op diet tomorrow and it's completely different from the one I had 9 years ago.
Are you able to add spices or seasoning to the chicken do you know ?

Thanks

Louise

Back