• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

pre op assessment

shirley05

Hi all

Im going for my pre op assessment on thurs at princess royal (old farnborough) in orpington and was just wondering if anyone could advise with what they do or is there anything I need to do any advice would be very much appreciated thanks shirl :D :D

Hi Shirley, when I Had my pre op assessment I was just told about my op and given the date, also told about the different anaesthetics, had some swabs taken for mrsa I think and also had bloods taken. xx

Hi all

Im going for my pre op assessment on thurs at princess royal (old farnborough) in orpington and was just wondering if anyone could advise with what they do or is there anything I need to do any advice would be very much appreciated thanks shirl :D :D

Usually, blood pressure, bloods taken, weight, height, questions to ask, what roughly will happen, swab test for MRSA and thats bout it might have to have a hearttrace done i did, was a doddle. Don't worry be fine xx

Oh thank you ladies that's a big help was really worrying for some reason, but now I no what their gonna do I can relax a bit..... well until the 7th june my op date that is :)

Back