• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Kazzer75 Weigh Ins

Lost nearly 5lbs this week! No idea how that happened?!? I really couldn't be happier right now.

Normally I weigh in every Tuesday morning. I did weigh myself this morning, but I'm not sure of its accuracy. I had a couple of big losses recently and now suddenly...well...lets just say I'm not sure that I can trust the scales this week and I do hope that they're lying.

However, I haven't gotten back in to recording everything on myfitnesspal.com or got back on track with my excerising since our holiday to Malta a few weeks back.

So this week, its back on track. Recording everything and forcing myself to get back into the excerising that I had grown to really enjoy. And I have been eating bread, etc. something which I really haven't had since my surgery in February. I definitely need to keep my carb intake as low as possible, they just don't agree with me and they aren't worth it.

How can it still be so easy to get off track?? It happens so fast.

My lesson learnt is...weight loss surgery really, truly isn't a cure on its own. You have to really work for it still.

Right, stay turned for bring it on part deux!

It happens and you just have to accept that and move on. Don't be hard on yourself you'll be back in the swing of things in no time. Well done for making it public here too!

Lost 2.3 lbs this week so back to what I was before the disastrous weight gain last week. I probably could have done better, but we hosted a BBQ this week and although I didn't eat a lot, I did sample some goodies and had a little rose vino. Any how, the long and the short of it is that I am pleased to have lost the weight that I put on last week. Onwards and upwards, etc.

I stick to around 1200 calories, give or take. I use myfitnesspal.com when I am being good. Its a really good tool to help you keep track of your eating and exercise.

4 lbs off this week. Not sure why so much this week though. I didn't work extra hard or anything...but I am chuffed.

My BMI is now low enough for me to have IVF on the NHS if we still don't get pregnant. I never thought that I would get there.

When I weighed myself yesterday (which is my actual weigh in day) I had gained 2 lbs. This morning I weighed myself again and I had lost the 2lbs. So no loss...or gain this week. Phew!!

Still gotta get back in to working hard again. I want this to work...and it will work.

:)

Okay, I haven't been having a very good week or two. I had gained a couple of lbs. and just basically gave up with trying to eat clean. So, today, I have hopped on the scales and I am now back to where I was around 2 weeks ago, so the extra 2 lbs. that jumped on are now off again. I am going back to recording everything, both food and exercise on MyFitnessPal and I plan on getting myself back on track. Whenever I stop recording everything it all goes to pot.

My sleeve is still working, I have just been putting the wrong stuff in my mouth. I think because I can now eat more types of food without being uncomfortable that I sort of went crazy having all the things that I had given up for the last 5 months. So I know what the issue is and now I have to do something about it.

I also think that once we got back from our vacation in Malta that the pressure was off a bit, and I got lazy & bored with my exercising. But I am hoping that the gym helps with all of that. Its really expensive, so I want to make good use of it. My lovely hubby is going with me as well. When we were discussing the issue of how much the gym memberships cost, he said that if we didn't join the gym then it was like spending all that money out on a brand new car, but then never having it serviced. That totally makes sense. If I don't continue with putting in the effort, then the expense that we payed for the weight loss surgery is wasted.

I am meeting with the trainer at the gym at 2pm today, so hoping that I get a program that kicks my butt into shape again. I'm okay with doing lots of cardio, but now I need to tone more. I'm looking forward to it.

I am feeling more focused now, especially after meeting up with the 2 ladies that I went abroad with to have my sleeve op. We've met a couple of times now and its so great talking to people who know exactly what you are talking about. I feel like I've known both of them for years and I hope we remain friends forever now. They are a great support and I am very proud of the progress that they have also made. Long live the Ex-Fats!!

So, day one of operation 'Sort Out' begins now.

Watch this space...

Sorry for rambling...hadn't realised how long this post had become. Well done if you've made it this far!

Just 31 lbs to go!!

well at least your back on track now i too have been lazy over the last few weeks so i restarted again this morning i find if i write things down as well it helps so i am back using myfitnesspal as well i think it is a great site
keeping busy is my hard thing if i stop then its food i want
keep us posted on how ur doin

Back