• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Kazzer75 Weigh Ins

Exactly 6 months today since my sleeve op. I have no regrets and wish that I had done this alot sooner.

I only lost a single pound today...but I'll take that pound and love it!!

2 lbs off this week. I like it! I now weigh 12 stone 9 lbs...I've never been in the 12's!! And I now officially weigh 5 lbs less than when I got married in 1998. Shame its all positioned in different spots now though. Can't figure that out?!?

Another 2 lbs this week!!

I bought a pair of DP size 14 jeans tonight and they fit...they even have a bit of room in them!!!

I couldn't be happier.

Anyone out there thinking of having a sleeve...go do it now!

I have just passedd the 6 stone mark!! OMG

Just booked our plane tickets to go back to Canada in October for a visit. I haven't been home is 7 years and both my father and step-father are seriously ill. Still, looking forward to seeing my family and showing off a lot less of me!!

Well....after several weeks or months, I have finally lost another 2 lbs. Things have really slowed down and I have stopped counting calories, etc. but I am not putting weight on so I am still totally thrilled with my sleeve. The last stone is going to really be hard to get rid of, but I am going to enjoy the holidays and go on a diet with the rest of the world in January.

Wishing everyone a healthy and happy Christmas!

Well, I had my surgery exactly 1 year ago today.

I can't believe how fast this last year has gone. I have no regrets whatsoever!!

I haven't quite reached my goal yet, but I am closer than ever before.

My advice to anyone out there considering having surgery...go for it...you won't regret it.

Happy First Surgiversary to me and my 2 fav ladies!!

x

I have been reminded today about how easy it is to put weight back on if you aren't careful.

This op was not a cure...its really just a tool and if you don't use it to its full potential then the weight goes back on.

So, I am back to recording everything that I eat and I MUST get myself back to the gym.

I haven't done too badly on the scales, I've only put on 2.7lbs, but since being away from the gym nearly 2 months, I have defo put some jelly belly back on.

After the honeymoon we have to work just as hard as millions of others who haven't had the sleeve op to shift those pounds and to keep them off.

I am not upset by this, just a little shocked that it has happened so soon.

Please don't let this put you off having the op if you haven't already...I wouldn't change things even if I could...just be realistic with your hopes & dreams.

Wish me luck.

Good luck! I'm having my sleeve in May. I was hoping there would still be plenty of restriction one year out!!

There still is plenty of restriction, but eating high calorie foods, even just small portions soon adds up and you need to stick to excerising if you are going to stay toned.

I eat no where near as much as I did before the op, but you still have to be careful, but its very manageable with the sleeve which makes all the difference.

I would say that a year out, I am just like every other women...I have to watch what I eat to keep my weight under control and I need to exercise to stay toned. But its more about maintaining. I would have never lost over 6 stone without my sleeve.

Best of luck for May, you won't regret it.

Not sure if anyone is listening, but it seems to help me focus more when I write on here.

Been indulging a bit much lately...birthday, parties, etc. I've not put anything on, but I am certainly not getting any closer to my goal weight. I have got to get back to the gym....going to try and face aqua tomorrow morning. Must shift this jelly belly that is creeping up behind me.

I've got back to recording everything today on myfitnesspal.com

Its so surprising how quickly the calories add up even when you think you are doing okay.

Still, things are still much easier with having had the sleeve. Still no regrets.

Back