• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Keep being sick :(

xxnikkilxx

Hi everyone I have been banded since February lost just over a stone and had my 4th fill on Wednesday I now have 6.75 in a 10 ml band. I can't seem to eat anything without being sick. Even pasta which was ok before is making me sick. Do you think it's to tight? I am taking small bites and eating slow. Thanks any info on a normal days find would be great xx

Sorry to hear that Nikkil have you though about going back to soups and mushy for a couple of days give yourself time to adjust. Ive not got a band so hopefully more info from banders will be along shortly. Good Luck hun x

Maybe the last fill has taken you far closer to a good level of restriction. Try going back to liquids / mushies again for a while to allow your stomach to settle and readjust...otherwise if you keep being sick, it could further irritate it...And make it more and more difficult to eat. Pasta typically can be more difficult to eat the tighter you become. I can eat it, but only a couple of spoonfuls ... This is your band in action :rolleyes: hope you feel better soon xxx

iv not eaten pasta since day i was banded and wouldnt recommend it as it can swell in the pouch i go back to soups for a day or too if this doesnt settle things you may be a little tight, but i think it may be what your eating have a small toddler size meal chew well avoid pasta rice and eggs also often cause probs chew chew chew if you dont and your at sweetspot restriction it will just get stuck and that will make you sick .

Back