• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Kirklees anyone

Those things send me to sleep... I'm screwed! Have you lost that weight before starting the weight management? Will you still need to lose more after that before surgery?
I've done the opposite for some reason I've managed to put more weight on, although it is coming off, just slowly.

Yeah I have, but when Dr Raj's nurses weigh you that is what he is going off. 5% is going to be about a stone . Lost 6lb since I saw him but Christmas to come yet so that will probably cancel out. I'm glad I'm not on the course that's running now ! Some reason I have had a low appetite all year and my sweet tooth has calmed down so its easier now. Only thing is I am not active due to back and knee arthritis so hoping that gets better with a bigger loss so I can be. :)

Dawn,

Just tried to reply to your PM and it says your inbox is too full to receive anymore messages you need to delete some!!!

K :)

Yeah, I was told I was very intelligent and bright and he couldn't figure out why I couldn't do it my self! He gave me a clean bill of health, apparently I'm a healthy fatty...

I have to attend 12 weeks of weight management and lose weight, he didn't say how much.

But I need to get into a proper routine and eat regularly as I don't eat 3 times a day or regularly at all as I work permanent nights so it can get a bit difficult.

What were your targets?

He said I should lose 5% and after course finishes he will see me again and put in for funding. Assuming that's going to be about May then. Oh and I have to show him a food diary, best start writing one, lol

I started a food diary 2 weeks ago and cut my calories down to 1200-1600 a day and in 2 weeks I have lost about 9lbs, had a bit of a food funeral this weekend and sort my self out tomorrow.

He didn't give me a target but I assume 10%.
So I plan on going back into the 1200-1600 and 2 hours exercise at least 3 times a week. And see where I go and get from there.

That's really good! I have about 1000 and am lucky to lose 1lb a week. I can't walk far of do much exercise due to arthritis but hoping as I lose more I will be able to. Good luck then : )

I'm thankful for my health and that apart from a little hip pain I am still really mobile and I am really really thankful as I know that lots of people have problems.

What time was your appointment today?

I saw him on 28 nov. Think cos of my comorbs I skipped the first one you saw and got sent straight to him .

Back