• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

kittens

serenitylove

it a kitten fest here at mo i have 2 12wk old new additions to the family and my girl cat has a litter of kittens sue in 2/3 weeks :)

I love cats but only have one which we rescued, Little Kittens are so cute!! Hope all goes well with the birth. x
My Dog Holly (Miniature Schnauzer)Is Expecting puppies anyday now, Its so exciting But a bit stressfull too.

Cute Kitten or Psycho !

Hi all
We've just aquired a kitten after losing our beloved monty (a fluffy ginger tom) last year to kidney cancer. We now have an adorable little blue tabby. He's 9 weeks old and has settled in very well, infact he's a wire chewing, people stalking, furniture hopping, carpet pulling, newspaper ripping little psycho, but he's the most adorable little thing and he's had us in stitches all weekend.

Attachments

• PICT0039 (2).jpg
    PICT0039 (2).jpg
    456.9 KB · Views: 40
I have kittens here aswell, and some more due soon. I breed and show Persians. What kittens have you got due. I have a little baby who is 6 weeks now, and another that is 5 months a odd eye white boy.
I have a website you can see all my cats on.

www.purrdreamzpersians.com

Back