• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Argghhhh - CATS!

slimmerkay

One of my cats has just overturned the litter tray all over the floor. Litter tray is literally upside down - how the heck did she manage that?

It's a good job my appointment is in the afternoon and not this morning or I'd be having kittens lol.

Anyone want a cat ? (only joking, but I'll kick her butt when I find her!) ;)

I feel fine thanks hun. I was saying in my other post that I will ask if they can check my BP at my 6 week post-op appointment today.

Good luck karen for today. Hope it all goes well for you lovey xxxx

LOL... she did it just because she can ! :D It never ceases to amaze me what our cats get up to :rolleyes:

A friend of mine found her cat at the top of the electricity pylon just a couple of days ago and she couldn't/wouldn't come down. After trying to tempt her down all evening and up till 1am, my friend finally went to bed and had to leave the cat up there... needless to say she hardly slept ! The next morning the cat was still up there and she contemplated ringing the fire brigade but ended up contacting the electricity company who came out and retreived the cat safely. Poor puss was cold and very tired, having not slept all night as there was no room on top of the pole !!! :eek: Cats, eh ??? !

Good grief Rose that's one lucky pussy.

We had one years ago that managed to find the only lose floorboard in the house when carpets were going down. Didn't realise she was under the floorboards until the carpet was fitted :eek:

My dad and the carpet fitter were NOT happy chappy's about that!

Ooh this has made me giggle this morning lol...mine waits till I clean the floor and the litter tray and in about 3 minutes goes in makes a horrendous stink then comes out with litter in her paws which she shakes off as she walks through 3 rooms lol but i do love her! Even when she eats wet food with her paw then shakes the debris up the front of the kitchen cupboard :kitty: she 18 an old lady in cat years takes as much meds as me and likes a cold cuppa tea and a bit of fruit scone bless her x

Well I've just found the culprit sneaking downstairs. I pointed to the litter tray and said "Who did that?" She had the good grace to look ashamed and give this meek meaow!

Yeah, then walked away probably thinking "Get a life woman, I didn't do it on purpose!" lol

Hello Kitty... they are so funny... my life is so empty without my precious pets... as if you don't have enough on the agenda today Karen... haha... Kitty's making sure you are really busy...

Love and hugs xxx

Maybe it was a kitty protest...and she didn't like the brand of kitty litter you using...!!!
My other half does this every time I get cheap loo paper...
Protest that is..not poo on the floor lol !

Good grief Rose that's one lucky pussy.

We had one years ago that managed to find the only lose floorboard in the house when carpets were going down. Didn't realise she was under the floorboards until the carpet was fitted :eek:

My dad and the carpet fitter were NOT happy chappy's about that!

Oh yes... we lost one of our previous cats under the floorboards for 3 days :eek: Thing was we didn't even know he was there as he'd found a gap behind the basement staircase that we didn't know existed :rolleyes: Don't you just have to love 'em ???!

Love the fact that we are thinking this is some sort of dirty protest lol...more likely she was indulging in some furious digging/cover up activity and grabbed the edge by accident and flipped it...or jumped on the edge and over balanced...either way it would have been hysterical to see lol

Yeah hilarious lol.

I'm quite wicked with the cats and love to wait until they are quietly strolling into the lounge then I move very suddenly and they jump about 3ft in the air ..... PMSL I love it!

The kids go mad at me but I say it keeps the cats fit and on their toes lol.

PMSL, just had a visual of a cat jumping into the air.....our cat Salem does this sometimes at things you wouldnt even think would scare him! X

I'm quite wicked with the cats and love to wait until they are quietly strolling into the lounge then I move very suddenly and they jump about 3ft in the air ..... PMSL I love it!

You should pop around to mine & try that with a couple of my cats (I have 5).....they'd chase you & savage your ankles for such effrontary!!!!!

Back