• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Ladylite B4 and 3 months on

ladylite

Pre op before 24th May 2010
Marybeforeop20thMay2010001.jpg

Marybeforeop20thMay2010002.jpg

Marybeforeop20thMay2010003.jpg

This is me today 3rd September just over 3 months later. I must say I feel slimmer than I look.... LOL

me001.jpg

me002.jpg

me002.jpg

me004.jpg

You look amazing!! :D

Bl**dy hell, what a difference in such a short space of time!! You look fantastic & must feel amazing.. Well done
:happy096::happy096::happy096::happy096::happy096::happy096::happy096::happy096::happy096::happy096:

:)Mary you look fab:)

Great pics you look great but where is the little dog from the first pics? Did he/she miss the photo op/

M

Hi Mary,
Wow... you look tremendous!

I can see that you and I are the same size and shape (how I am now at my starting point)... you have really given me something to aim for... what a great set of pics...

Plus your hair looks terrific and you look so well...

WELL DONE and thanks a million for posting, you have really cheered me along on my journey...

THANKS AGAIN.

XXX

Whaddya mean, you don't look slim ??? You look amazing !! And it's taken years off you too... well done Mary !! :happy096::happy096:

Mary you've always had a beautiful face, and you look flipping amazing in these pics! The trendiest gran in town i suspect xx

Mary you look flipping amazing< that is awesome in 3 months!

and where did you get that top? I love it, I want one! :D:D:D:D:D

That's fantastic!!! You can really see it on your legs, tummy & face. Great work x

One word "WOW" you look fab in such a short space of time and i dont mean to be rude but you look Years!! younger too hope it works as well for me! lol

jayne x

Mary, you look really fab and, like the others have said, years younger and so much trendier - your confidence is showing on your face too - I love the top too! How pleased you must be with yourself.

Back