• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Last 10 kg!!!!

SarahAD

Hi everyone!!

I've not been on here for a good while now but I'm struggling and need a bit of advice! Since everyone here is so helpful I thought I'd seek it here!
Basically I had my bypass on 6/2/12 and was 123 kg at the time. Now I'm 83kg. I know I've done very well and gone from size 24 to 14. But (and there is a but!) my bariatric nurse says I still have to lose another 10kg! To be honest I was disappointed when she said that and felt deflated. I am having difficulty knowing what to do next. I know the problem in one word. Biscuits !!
Anyone else have any tips for shedding the last 10kg please??

Thanks!!
Sarah?

Don't buy them :) if they're not in the house you can't eat them :)

I had to do it too...can't stop with biscuits. Also make sure you're not going hungry -do enjoy your lean protein and have some ready in the fridge to snack on if you get hungry.

Oh dear. Biscuits. Is there another op I can have to stop me eating biscuits?
I stood in the biscuit isle for ages this morning, checking all the calories. I do this often with biscuits, nots and seeds -like they are suddenly going to have become really low calorie and I'll be able to eat loads of them lol !
As above- do not buy them.! To buy is to eat....

Oh dear. Biscuits. Is there another op I can have to stop me eating biscuits?
I stood in the biscuit isle for ages this morning, checking all the calories. I do this often with biscuits, nots and seeds -like they are suddenly going to have become really low calorie and I'll be able to eat loads of them lol !
As above- do not buy them.! To buy is to eat....

Lol me too miss tickle! If I really fancy my dietitians said to buy just one full fat really satisfying biscuit and savour it. In the grand scheme d things you'll eat fewer cals

I buy chocolate orange benefit bars from Aldi, 69 calories each, I keep them in the fridge and chop them into 4, Its the taste I love so a bar spaced out over an hour or so in the evening makes me feel as if I have had a treat.

I agree with everyone else, if you know you can't stop, don't start!!!

Back