• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hi E1 Excited Newbie Here!!

SazzyS

Hello everyone my name's Sarah I've been reading your threads for weeks and thought it was about time I joined up.
I love reading all your input about the pre-op milk diet <- stage i'm going through.
God it was hard work but worth it, I've lost 14lb already.

Also it's been really helpful reading all about post op aches and pains and how to deal with things.

I'm really excited, my Band op is tomorrow (28th May) at Dolan Park.
Hope to make loads of loser buddies on here.
You're all so inspiring.

Last edited:
Hi Sarah(sazzy)

Welcome to minis,well done on your weight loss so far,good luck for tomorrow.
Wishing you a speedy recovery.

xx

hi sarah welcome to minis, good luck for tomorrow, i hope all goes smoothly for you x

liz x

Hi Sarah - and WELCOME to minis glad you decided to join our band of merry person's lol

All the best for tomorrow when you have your op - sure it will be ok and you will be back with us on the losers bench. Sending you hugs with fairy dust to keep you safe

Hi Sazzy, welcome to MMs. Hope everything is good 2mrw. I had my band at Dolan Pk and was/am really pleased.:welcome:

Hiya Sarah!
Well done you on the weight loss you have achieved so far and hope all goes well for you tomorrow hun, let us all know how you got on ;) xx
:party0011: Xxx em xxX :party0011:

Hi Sazzy - Good luck for tomorrow babe! xx

hi sarah
welcome to the club and all the best for 2moro

Back