• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Last night at home!!!!

Nicola robinson

well last night at home hospital tomorrow and really don't know how I feel just know I need to get it done. It's the next stage in my journey to being a new me. I am looking forward to coming down in weight hope my head can adjust to it have been a big lass for so long now can't remember when I was anything else. Youngest daughter is scared for me but knows it's right for me already made some plans to do things I haven't been able to do in the past. Want all my family to be proud of me but also to be proud of myself for succeeding in this new life. So now to finish the last bit of ironing then I know they all have clothes for the week lol stupid really as they are all old enough to look after themselves.

two more meals on this diet before going into hospital if I eat any more chicken I think I will cluck and lay my own egg lol Anybody got any last minute tips or info? would greatly appreciate itxxx;)

Just wanted to say good luck for tomorrow you are nearly there xx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Good luck for tomorrow. It will be me too by the end of the week, so I will be checking out all your replies and taking the tips too :eek: All the best, will be looking out to see how you get on.

All the best,
Bella.

One thing I forgot to take into hospital was lip balm. My sister brought some in as I really needed it.

All the best, hope all goes well and your posting again before you know it xx

Good luck nicola for tomorrow

Good morning Nicola good luck with your op tomorrow, I am sure it will all go well they are all lovely at Sunderland. My stay was very pleasant, nice staff and nice patients. THe op was a lot better than I expected, most of the pain you will feel is wind not from the op itself, accept anything they offer for the pain don't suffer in silence I tried that keep walking around it helps and long slow deep breaths. Be thinbking of ya xx YOu will be proud of yourself and your family will be proud to. xx The journey home was the worst sooo many bumps in the road I was chewed too bits when i finally got home. Mybe sit on a cushion coming home stop a bit of the joggling about. xx

thank you so much for your support everyone just phoned Sunderland to make sure everything is in place have to be there for 3pm starting to feel nervy but excited too. Youngest went to school crying bless her only naturel. Asked the most stupidist question when I rang Sunderland lol can I bring my hairdryer well no way am I not going to do my hair lol. Chrisa you have been an unbelievable support thank you, and will update everyone when I come home hopefully it will be Thursday going to keep some notes etc while I'm in of how I feel going through the process so will let you all know.

So for now good bye! and onto the next part of my journey xxxxx :)

good luck a seat on the bench waiting for you :D

Back