• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Last night nerves and feeling emotional

pinklady130868

Well this is it, the night before my op and the nerves have really set in!! So much so that I'm feeling quite emotional. In 12 hours I will be on my way to the hospital.
I'm hoping that I will get a good nights sleep.
I will keep you all posted when I can. Best wishes to all the others this week who are going through it xx

Hope it is a smooth journey hun, try to relax and get some sleep, see you posting soon xxxxx

Good luck sweet, I hope it all goes well.x

Good luck Hun ull be fine look forward to ur update wishin u a pain free speedy recovery xxx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Cheers :)
Trouble sleeping so went down stairs for a while. I had a chicken slim a soup yummy and a bowl of sugar free jelly- my breakfast before 8am deadline of no food or drink ( I as myself FOOD what is that )
See you all in the morning x

Good luck Hun xxx

Pinky,
Thinking of you Hun today. It was me in this position last week.... Good luck and I will text you later. xxxxx

Happy Birthday - the new you is going to be born!!

xx.

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Good luck, I hope your operation goes really smoothly and your recovery is as quick and spectacular as your transformation.

Nerves are natural, you will be in expert hands xx be thinking of you!

Good luck, Hope u have a smooth recovery xx

Back