• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Less than 24 hours...

emmakc

Less than 24 hours to go!! Nerves are kicking in but I'm also excited.

The nerves are not helped by the fact that just after I got home from work yesterday my three year old starting puking and pooing! We have three kids (9, 3 and 2) and my mum was supposed to be having them all tonight as we have to be at hospital tomorrow morning at 6.30am.

I'm now worried that the other two are going to come down with it and that I will and my operation will be cancelled - at least I'm now sure I want it done lol

I'll post again when I'm on the other side :wave_cry:

Thanks to everyone for your support the last couple of months I know I've been a bit of a moaning minnie :p

Hi Emma

Hope the kids are ok tomorrow ..
Take care and look forward to hearing about operation when you come back.

Nicky xx

Good luck

Good luck Emma xxx

Good luck Hun, see you on the bench. We'll budge up for ya x

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

So excited for you Emma and really pleased that you are feeling confident about you decision. That's how I felt in the end and boy was I right about it. All the best. We will all be thinking of you, let us know how you get on when you can :) x

Last edited:
I had a text from emmas husband this morning to tell me that emma had had her bypass and was through it okay, he was going to visit her at 2pm.. Just thought I would pass the news on to everyone. If I hear anything else I will let everyone know... xx

Back