• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

last day of freedom

julia in bath

well this is it, start my 7 day preop diet tomorrow!!
sooooo had my 'last supper' on Saturday we went to a chinese buffet in town and it was lovely.
just been and bought myself a nice lamb steak for tonight....and six yoghurts for tomorrow!

wish me luck, i'm sure i'll be back on Wednesday night complaining! but once this is over i can hardly wait for post op.

xxxx

Good luck Julia,wont be long now!

Good luck!

I went to a chinese buffet for my 'last supper'. It was delicious and i ate waaay too much!..But throughly enjoyed every mouth full!!

Be sure to come on here if you are feeling down on the pre-op diet...it is very motivating talking to the others! We have either been there, doing it, or done it! :)

good luck with your pre op diet and your op :D

Good luck! I am trying desperately to lose weight now so I can be referred and it is a nightmare. You are doing so well.

good luck julia xxxxxxx

Good luck!! I'm starting mine tomoro (a day early ive decided), so I'll be thinking of you when I have my first slimfast tomoro morning :)

thanks very much, i'm feeling quite at peace with it all at the moment, however having heard of 2 deaths today after bands and a friend of a friend being very poorly for 7 months so far also a little aprehensive. I know we all get the pre op jitters but it all seems to be bad news today :(

im the same with the jitters today julia, we just have to think i bet we do things more risky everyday without realising!

We will all be fine! My pre op diet starts thursday (2 days early)

We can do this together! x

All the best Julia and Pink Daisy. You are on the homeward run now.

Rebirth

Back