• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

'last supper'

pixie_lilly

Yum! I just had my 'last supper' before my pre-op starts. Tasty Piri Fino's :) it's a much nicer, cheaper version of Nando's. I started my preop diet a week and a half early and wanted to enjoy a huuge tasty dinner with my husband before I officially start!

What did you have? x

I went for a big fat curry and nann bread as prob won't be able to eat nann when banded x

Pizza hut on the tuesday, Chinese on the weds, Indian on the Thursday had my three favourite I'm such a greedy fatty!!

This post is making me hungry NOT good?...

Mine is tomorrow. I asked my Mum to go out for a carvery and got told I was pathetic for eating a big meal before op.Pointed out nil by mouth from midnight not midday! So, going to do something with my Hubby and Daughter. Not sure what though

I've been havin last suppers since I booked my band! Hence I've put on a few lbs had date night last night and I'm starting my pre op on Monday 2 weeks before surgery! Can't come soon enough! Xx

My brother in law cooked a Mexican feast for me the night before I started my pre op diet.

Carre said:
Hi Kells have you been told to do two weeks or just being good xx?.

I'm just being good hun I'm convinced mg liver won't have shrunk and I'll be heavier that when I went to consultation I'll die! Xxx

I'm just being good hun I'm convinced mg liver won't have shrunk and I'll be heavier that when I went to consultation I'll die! Xxx

I did the week but was very scared my liver would be massive and they couldn't do it also...xx I'm sure it will be fine xx

I just had a carvery and lemon merange pie yum

Nahh she felt bad and took "me" for a carvery and paid. Normally the other way round

Back