• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

LAST THREE WEEKS NOT SO GOOD.

wendy1963

My Mum died on the 17th November unexpectedly have been struggling a bit not being able to eat properly. I think maybe the stress is making food difficult to digest. Initially lost 4kgs in the first week but 2 have gone back on. Just trying to eat sensibly but not wanting proper meals. My Mum was my best friend and i am a bit lost without her I feel very empty and I feel I am on a roller coaster we had her funeral last friday and that was a wonderful day just what she wanted lots of people lots of flowers I managed to do a tribute to her also my 8 year old son stood up in church and said something lovely made me very proud as he has austism and there was over 100 people in the chapel. My brother is getting married on the 22 nd of december i think thats going to be a hard day. The only thing I am pleased about is that I started my weight loss journey while my Mum was still here as she was so pleased as I have lost 8 1/2 stone. so at least she did see that. Wendy

So sorry to hear your sad news. Just keep strong and try to re focus on your eating. Your mum will be so proud of you when you get to your goal. Xx

Big hug, it's hard and only time makes it better. Just give yourself time. She must have been so proud to see you turn your life around.

xx.

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

My heart and thoughts go out to you. I felt that way after I lost my Mum and there isn't a day that goes by that I do not think of her or wish she was here. There are so many things that I wish I could share with her and it does throw your life upside down.

I hope though, that you have many precious memories that will help bring you comfort during these days, they are the things that help me so much.

Difficult days for you I am sure, I piled on weight afterwards, it is hard to get back on track, but I am sure that you will . . .be gentle with yourself *hugs* to you

What a awfull time to lose your mum, I lost mine just before Christmas and the worst was she had wrapped all her Christmas presents, We had to open them on Christmas day, cryed every time i looked at them. Lots of hugs Wendy xx

So sorry Wendy, my sincere condolences to you and your family. Take care of yourself, and do your best to enjoy your brothers wedding, it's what she would want. She would have been so proud of you. Lots of love xx

Oh hune I felt the Same for mine she died in 2002 and I still Miss her sooooo much I feel for you hune Nothing can be said but I know how you feel . Am really sorry and she must Have been so proud of you that I am sure of. Just take each day as it comes.

wendy1963 said:
My Mum died on the 17th November unexpectedly have been struggling a bit not being able to eat properly. I think maybe the stress is making food difficult to digest. Initially lost 4kgs in the first week but 2 have gone back on. Just trying to eat sensibly but not wanting proper meals. My Mum was my best friend and i am a bit lost without her I feel very empty and I feel I am on a roller coaster we had her funeral last friday and that was a wonderful day just what she wanted lots of people lots of flowers I managed to do a tribute to her also my 8 year old son stood up in church and said something lovely made me very proud as he has austism and there was over 100 people in the chapel. My brother is getting married on the 22 nd of december i think thats going to be a hard day. The only thing I am pleased about is that I started my weight loss journey while my Mum was still here as she was so pleased as I have lost 8 1/2 stone. so at least she did see that. Wendy

I can't imagine how you must be feeling, but You are in my thoughts. I have no formidable words of wisdom, but I did want to let you know that people do care xxx

Back