• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Things can only get betterHi all & Merry Christmas too!!

kurvykaren

Hi all!
Haven;t been here for a little while other than a very quick peek now and then, just lots of horrible stuff going on a tthe moment.
Today was my grandad's wifes funeral. Monday my Mum was taken into hospital with breathing problems, still doing tests on her heart but also has fluid on her lungs and a chest infection, and we found out today that she won't be out for Christmas :cry:. The nurse says she was a bit upset today when she was told she won't be going home for a little while - she even asked if she could go home Christmas Eve and come back Boxing Day- bless her!
Also on Monday my mother in law was taken to hospital as she's in her 70's and housebound and had somehow fell over in the bedroom on Saturdat night and as she couldn't get up spent the night on the floor, so she was still aching on Monday and the doctor told my husband to get an amblance tog et her to hospital.
So Monday wasn't great - me at one hospital with my Mum and Hubby at another hospital with his Mum!! Luckily she was allowed out Monday night so didn't have to stay in.
Anyway - sorry for rambling on - have so much going on in my brain I needed some of it to spill out somewhere! lol :rolleyes:
Incase I don't get on here again I wish a fantastic Christmas to you and your families, and a healthey and happy 2011 for us all! xxxx

Sorry to hear you`re having such a rough time of things :(

Hoping they improve for you all soon and that you have a great Christmas ad new year Xx

Hope things get better for you and your family, and you manage to have a good Christmas.

My mum was in hospital over Christmas, and the staff make a real effort, it was all day visiting, a nice Xmas dinner and a little gift from League of Friends, so hopefully your mum will find it ok.

Not the same as being home I know, but they do make it as nice as they can for patients that can't get home.

Thinking of you and all.. xx

Thinking of you Karen and so sorry to hear of your sadness...

Sending a humungous hug and every good wish to you.

With love as always Angel, take care xxx

What a nightmare! I hope your Mum feels better soon, it must be horrible having to stay in over christmas but they must think she needs it as I know they try and get people home. (HUGS) Hope you all have a lovely christmas despite the problems....all the best hun XX

Thanks for all your kind thoughts. It's been a knackering week with 50 mile round trips to the hospital to visit my Mum everyday but it's looking good as she should be coming out tomorrow.
Here's hoping for a great 2011 for us all!! x

Back