• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Lemsip post op

Sazzle1a

Hi there

I'm nearly 4 weeks post op for a sleeve. Got a stinking cold and can't stop coughing. Anyone know how our new stomachs will tolerate a lemsip?

Thanks
Xx

Honey, lemon and boiling water works better than any cold remedy....not too much honey

Honey, lemon and boiling water works better than any cold remedy....not too much honey
Oh good thinking beepbeep it helps break everything up doesn't it? I've got some Manuka honey which is supposed to be great for medicinal reasons I think. A teaspoon do you think - don't want it going straight through me or back up! Xx

I think it's going to be trail and error 1/2 teaspoon I think should be more than enough. I tolerated honey from early on but we are all different. Good luck

I think it's going to be trail and error 1/2 teaspoon I think should be more than enough. I tolerated honey from early on but we are all different. Good luck
had no bloomin lemons off to the shops in the morning! Will let you know how it goes down ;-)

Hope your soon better think you should be ok with lemsip if paracetamol based I know we're better off avoiding ibuprofen well I was told so with my band so assume it's still the same Xx

Back