• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

cant stop picking

janelouise

Hi all I'm nearly 4 months post op and the last few days I can't stop picking ifs doin my head in any one else had this???
Last weighed 2 weeks ago and I've lost 3 stone 7 lb so really pleased with that but really fearfull to weigh again just in case I've put on.
Ant way thanks for Reading all xxxx

Hi all I'm nearly 4 months post op and the last few days I can't stop picking ifs doin my head in any one else had this???
Last weighed 2 weeks ago and I've lost 3 stone 7 lb so really pleased with that but really fearfull to weigh again just in case I've put on.
Ant way thanks for Reading all xxxx

i know what you mean Janelouise. It sometimes feels easier to graze than to try and eat my 3 main meals. Have given myself a kick up the ass this week as i could see where this would head off! So back to 3 main meals, and 3 snacks inbetween.

x

Im was so pleased to read I am not the only one out here with this problem. Im 3 months out have lost 70pounds and would much rather grad a little cheese, cracker, ect. instead of sitting down and eating. BAD HABBIT I know but I finding it very difficult to break! Any suggestions?
I am SO HAPPY with my weight loss but I know its going to slow down and I dont want to put weight back on by not changing bad habbits while I have the tools to do it. (while the weight will come off no matter what)
My whole life has been turned upside down I was barley over a month out of surgery and my dad was in a life threatening accident, Hes doing better. Out of ICU and in a Rehab :) But stess eating is ALWAYS been my problem so I really am at a loss of how to break this habbit.
Janelousie: CONGRATUATIONS on your loss! YOU GO GIRL!!! ;D

LITTLE PICKERS WEAR BIGGER KNICKERS

brilliant quote sue, I'm going to print this off and stick it on the inside of all my cupboards and the fridge.

i think i must be lucky as i still don't feel hungry at all i,m 6 months post opp now and don't really ever get that feeling of hunger which i just love i eat my meals as u do and thats it lol i find if i,m busy i don't even think about food, god before the opp i was always thinking of food lol now food doesn't control me or rule my life i have got the better of it lol thank god,,,,, o and the good ole nhs lol

This is why i stopped losing weight 5 months out. If that thought dont help you nothing will :) x

Back