• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

2 weeks to go

mandyl

2 weeks to go yipee.
why does it feel so far off? feel so ungrateful but last night was awful again and they seem so long at the moment. i just want to get rid of these awful gallstones:cry:please dont think im ungrateful. my bike wont start either so now im just stuck indoors. sorry for the moan xx

Mandy feel free to moan any time. I don't think you're ungrateful or that you're moaning. You've put up with a lot and pain is a very debilitating thing to cope with day in and day out, especially when you know something can be done about it. Do any pain killers help when it gets bad? I hope your bike gets fixed soon. Could it be the batteries or due to the damp. I'm sorry I don't know enough about bikes. Sending you big hugs.

Rebirthxx

You moan away as much as you want, thats what we are here for..lol Where did you go to yesterday?

yeah painkillers do help make me feel sicker but touch wood havent felt sick this morning. hoping bike is the damp. brother coming hopefully at weekend so ill have a bit of company. sorry bonita prob went to bed i well wasnt with it yesterday.xx

thanks guys hope so everything is falling apart here at the minute.x

Back