• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

letter from Chelsfield

wendy1963

I have got my confirmation letter today asking me to be in by 7.00 on saturdat the 21st april.
really excited now cant wait.

7am is a generic time. After your pre op assessment you will be given a new time, mine was 3 then 1.

Yay!!! Not long now!!

Got my letter for 21st as well, also for 7am

Got my letter for 21st as well, also for 7am
Kitty says we will get our proper time at our pre op. how are you doing with the preop diet.

Ok ish, got a diet sheet from Sheila today, which is different from the one I was given at the beginning, so I have been really confused and living off 1 meal a day whereas this sheet gives me more to eat which is good.

I has a sneaky weigh today and have lost 11lb, thats what starvation does for you!! lol

How are you doing??

not too bad yesterday i felt really tired but today felt much better and not hungry which is much better. you have done well to lose 11lbs already. hope to see you Friday.

Wendy

Just wondering if you have got your pre-op appointment yet

Kim x

Wendy

Just wondering if you have got your pre-op appointment yet

Kim x
No I haven't received it yet . How are you doing ?

Yeah I'm doing well, really concerned I've not heard yet as I have to book time off work.

how are you feeling about things, I have been quite calm, maybe it will really set in after the pre-op assessment cause at the moment it still dont feel like its going to happen!

I know the feeling I am just keeping my self busy . I haven't been eating much yesterday I was feeling sick all day I think the meeting the other night worried me because they said that there has been three operations that they haven't been able to do because they didn't follow the diet.My friend bought some of the consomme i cooked it and poured it down the sink it smelt disgusting. I have been holding off ringing about pre op because I have a meeting booked about my son tomorrow so I didn't want it to clash with that > So maybe I will give a ring after the meeting tomorrow.

I had my op there last month on the 27th.
My op was on the tuesday and i had my pre-op the Friday before.
I was given medicine to take the day before to clear me out called picolax..... and omg the stuff is lethal... stay VERY close to the toilet.
I had to be at the hospital for 11am and i think i was 1st on his list for that day.

Whilst i was there i had a male nurse called Paul who was nice. He came into my room and said 'If i said daisy2002 to you, would it mean anything'.
I said yeah its my username how did you know?
He said there is another patient here who uses the forum but doesn't post............. so if you're reading this HELLO TinyTim :wavey: don't be shy and say hello.

All the nurses were very nice too.
I enjoyed my pre-op diet, i had the same meal everyday for just over 2 weeks. There were no problems with my op and he said my liver looked good.... which i was worried about as i was told a year ago i had some fatty liver.

Good luck to you both.

daisy2002 said:
I had my op there last month on the 27th.
My op was on the tuesday and i had my pre-op the Friday before.
I was given medicine to take the day before to clear me out called picolax..... and omg the stuff is lethal... stay VERY close to the toilet.
I had to be at the hospital for 11am and i think i was 1st on his list for that day.

Whilst i was there i had a male nurse called Paul who was nice. He came into my room and said 'If i said daisy2002 to you, would it mean anything'.
I said yeah its my username how did you know?
He said there is another patient here who uses the forum but doesn't post............. so if you're reading this HELLO TinyTim :wavey: don't be shy and say hello.

All the nurses were very nice too.
I enjoyed my pre-op diet, i had the same meal everyday for just over 2 weeks. There were no problems with my op and he said my liver looked good.... which i was worried about as i was told a year ago i had some fatty liver.

Good luck to you both.

Thank you Daisy, good informative post x

Hi Kim, sorry I haven't text but I managed to put your number in the washing machine with my jeans! So sorry! I know we can't post private information over a public forum so I just wanted to wish you all the best for your op on Sat and look forward to seeing you at the next meeting. x

Back