• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Limited pig-out over christmas :-(

pinklady130868

Happy christmas everyone
Has anyone let their diet slip over Christmas day and boxing day? I'm not on the pre-op diet yet and waiting surgery date at spire regency ( prob February)
I've managed to remain on the xenical tablets over Christmas but I really do fear that I've put on weight having lost 17lbs :-(
I'm due to see my weight management dietitian on 4th January. Does anyone have any ideas for some rapid weight loss before then? I'm so close to the actual surgery now I just dont want to jeopardise it!
Thanks guys

I gained 2lb n one day but i knew i would as i had bread and that is my boggie for weight gain :(
Im back on my diet today and been for a long walk and will do the same tomorrow about an hour then swimming on the 28th.
Just get back on track and add some exercise to boost your metabolism and drink plenty of water, not point going mad hun you have a week to lose whatever you may have gained, it freaked me out to as i had just hit the 50lb off point.

Thanks guys I suppose it's knowing that it will be my last Christmas as a fatty lol
I do know that I can do it, it's been one of those 'wobble' days. I think I'm going to buy some shakes tomorrow and just have a normal healthy eve meal. Will take the dog for a longer walk too x

I gave myself Christmas Day and Boxing Day off ... and intend to get back on track again today.

Demolished about 1/3 tin of celebrations (quite shocking when when you see there are approx 50 calories per sweet) but hey ho, still probably consumed far less than I would have done in previous years. I am not going to weigh in again till Saturday, so hopefully I have time to redeem myself.

I am going to take the positives from the past two days - had a wonderful guilt-free time and my skin is looking far better from having some fat :) :)

We are all human Pink Lady - but as PG said, you could try the milk diet - I lost 13lbs in 2 weeks pre-op with it, so even a week would probably give you 1/2 stone loss or at least shrink the liver which is important for the op. Good luck xxx

Back