• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Lipo at 26??

L O U I S E

Hi All,

Only just signed up to this but just after abit of advice really. I have tried various diets, weightwatchers, herbalife, atkins and do tend to lose a few pounds on these however no matter how often I go to the gym I can never seem to get rid of excess weight around my stomach. I'm approx 10-10 1/2 stone and have always carried weight around this area. It never tones up and I'm now at the stage where I am seriously considering smartlipo. If anyone has any experience of this it would be great to hear from you.

Thanks

Hi All,

Only just signed up to this but just after abit of advice really. I have tried various diets, weightwatchers, herbalife, atkins and do tend to lose a few pounds on these however no matter how often I go to the gym I can never seem to get rid of excess weight around my stomach. I'm approx 10-10 1/2 stone and have always carried weight around this area. It never tones up and I'm now at the stage where I am seriously considering smartlipo. If anyone has any experience of this it would be great to hear from you.

Thanks

ROFLMFAO - Did someone put you up to this post? lol

Is that necessary?? In response to your question, noone put me up to this. I am just unhappy and not confident with my body as it is now and came here looking for abit of advice. Reminds me of the saying 'if you've nothing good to say, dont say it all.'

It's ok Louise - it's all relative, isn't it? I have a friend who is 9.5 stone and is very unhappy with her weight. My advice would be to get to the weight you need to be for your height before attempting lipo - removing excess fat from one area can look a bit odd if the rest is carrying a bit of extra weight but if the rest of you looks slim then I think you would be a perfect candidate for lipo. I don't know anything about smartlipo though. What is it? How does it differ from the regular sort? Good luck in what you decide to do. Mxx

Is that necessary?? In response to your question, noone put me up to this. I am just unhappy and not confident with my body as it is now and came here looking for abit of advice. Reminds me of the saying 'if you've nothing good to say, dont say it all.'

Sorry you were met with laughter there. I have no idea about lipo but wouldn't rule it out once I have lost my weight if I have any problem areas left. Hope you find the info you require.

Lx

Back