• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

liquid help!

Suzanne5000

Six Month Post Op
hey all

been on liquids now 4 days its definantly getting easier...pain as subsided alot (still trapped wind in shoulder) so much better!

and today it seemed i could eat alot more soup/water and i didnt get full...does this mean that the swelling going down? or do i expect to be sick later?

how much shouldi be having through the day?? help!!

it just means your getting better and the swelling is going down this is completley normal, just stick to the liquids for now. how long does your surgeon recommend you to stay on liquids.

maybe try a thicker smooth soup for now x

got to stay on liquids for 10days then to mushed up food.....textured...i hoped that was the case i dont feel hungry just when im eating i could eat more than yesterday, and im eating because i got to keep my strength up and help with healing,

thanks liz x

It is normal during the liquid phase to be able to eat more each day, just means you are healing up nicely. If you are using soups you can add cheese to them or a tiny bit of instant mash to make it 'thicker' for a fuller feeling. Just keep those fluids going in hun, sounds like you are doing really well!

Nic:p

OMG Nic, these pics are fab!!! What a fantastic achievment. I had to take a closer look because I did'nt think it was you. You look so different and so much younger. You are beautiful and should be so proud. Best wishes xxGaynorxx

sorry :hijack:

Only me Mandy

Hi Hun, hope you dont mind, but I have join this group. So glad to hear from you 2day, ur a breath of fresh air, Hows u feeling, I am still sore and full of wind lol, I am hopeing all this will be gone in a few days. Thanks for the call 2nite it realy cheered me up and your advise helped. your ace thanks Mandy:)

Thanks Gaynor:eek:, you are such a sweetie. Can't wait until you have your pictures side by side and we are admiring the changes.

Nic:)

Wow Nic ,well done you should be so proud of yourself,my personal goal is to get in a pair jeans and if i looked as good as you, i would be so proud.:D
I agree with Gaynor your weight loss makes you look so much younger,(not like u looked old to start with lol).

Keep up the good work,because whatever your doing the results are there to be seen.

xx

Back