• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

little things make me feel happy

i just been for interview and had struggle finding clothes that didnt hang off me.. woo hoo . i cnt see diffo in mirror but something must be happening to my body. made me feel very confident in myself.:) interview went well should hear bk next week. so im a happyyyy person thanks to MR BULAPURI xx

thats great Maz :) good luck with the job :)

thats the best bit twinkle lol.. she short staffed n she going abroad next week for 2 weeks imagine the pleasure i will have leaving her in mess lol all good things come to those who wait lol

LOL, wish I could be there when you tell her you are leaving ... she will reap what she has sown C*w :mad:

my hubby panicking lol saying how much new clothes gona cost . oh i so happy i cud cry. last week my trousers fell to my knees when running down stairs now they wont stay up .oh the joyssss

Really happy for you, Maz .. new slimmer you very soon xxx :):)

You go girl! Tell that unprofessional moo piece of a boss to shove her job in her manky fryer. :D I'm so chuffed you're going for it and changing things for the better. Keep it up Maz you're an inspiration!:D:D

Back