• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Little trumpet Blow

slaz

Started pre-op last year 29th Jan and today the scales show exactly 100 lb gone.
Had fill no 5 in my band yesterday making it 8.5 in an 11 band. Won't know for a week or so whether there is going to be any restriction this time or not. I know some on here have had problems with over restriction which I am really trying to avoid which is why I this is the first fill for 3 months.I have only lost 9 lbs in those three months but considering 4 large family celebrations as well as a houseful for Christmas and New Year I am more than happy.
Sorry to be so self congratulatory but it helps me keep on track if I post on here and maybe it might help others as well.

Don't EVER apologise for congratulating yourself and being proud of what you've achieved :) blow away on that trumpet I say :D

Well done tho! What a fab achievement and welcome to the century club (You can have another tag in your postbit on the boards for that achievement lol)

As you approach the levels of where they expect restriction to be, they will lower the amounts they put in at a time. Avoiding over restriction is well worth it believe me!

Congrats to you :D

Whooooooooooop fab news wtg you xx

well done slaz :). Thats a fantastic loss hun and as TC says Blow that Trumpet HARD!!

Blow your trumpet.. I have just done a Mexican wave for you.

Thank you all for your good wishes! Start back on solid food tomorrow so will start to find out if I have any restriction this time, in any case I will leave it two months before another fill provided I can keep on losing even a tiny bit each week. I am lighter now than I was 40 years ago and have only about another stone to go to where I want to be so I am very happy to go slowly now. Thanks again, Slaz xx

Back