• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

14ml band

Fizzpot

Ey everyone , I have 7mls in a 14ml band today I haven't really had a lot of restriction .. My next fill is on the 10th of July .. I'm not the best bander in the world and my losses are slow, the main reason I had the band was so I didn't gain anymore (which I'm not) so in happy - but I was just wondering if there came a time when you had great restriction like when your bands were first fitted? Also what stage of your fill were you at when you felt most restriction xx

I'm 8ml in an 11ml...and even now thinking shall I go get another .25ml in next week! I love it controlling me :) I'm restricted now but nothing beats the first month after a fill but then as the visceral fat goes, slowly slowly it slackens.

I have 10.25 in my 14ml band. I have to be honest and say I have never eaten off a side plate instead of a dinner plate however, as I have opted to not have as much restriction as some other banders. I didn't really start feeling restriction till I had around 9mls. I wouldn't want to go any tighter because although two weeks of the month I am feel I can eat anything, and my food diary shows that I often do :rolleyes: if I had another fill, I think it would cause me problems the other two weeks...:eek: I agree with Jo tho, there is a fantastic feeling of satisfaction in those early days following a fill.

Im the same as Michelle. I dont want to be so restricted that I struggle to eat, I love my food too much!

I was fine with no fill until 6 months out, then noticed that I was eating more. Each subsequent fill has brought me back to the first fill restriction stage :D

Im over 3 years out and have 8 (or might be 8.5) mils in my 9 mil band xx

I had no restriction feeling until I reached 7.5 in 10 ml band. I still can eat everything but half the amount and for me it works. I too love my food too much

I have a 7 mil band in and had restriction from first fill ( 3 mil) I currently have 5 mil in my band and thats my sweet spot - I have been maintaining for last 12 months x

Julie, out of interest, do you maintain by relying on the band solely, or do you do anything else in particular? I am still measuring what I eat tring to work out my maintaing level at the moment, so your advice would be appreciated :)

Back