• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Long time no post,....!!

Carre

Hi all not been on for a while, but thought I would post to let you all know my changes and truths so far...!,

Well I have not lost much weight as I have no restriction I'm still at 5.2 ml as I missed my 2nd fill on the 21st due to bloody floods ... My band is getting tighter on its own though as I'm finding things I could eat before I can't now!??? I have over eaten twice and it's the most uncomftable feeling and was sick... Mainly on stodgy foods.
I have been at the gym for two weeks and love it I go mon-fri for 1 hour and although the weight is not falling off I have lost inches.

I have come to the frame on mind that I have loads of time to get this weight off take each week as it comes and untill I get my restriction it's down to me the things I stick down my neck.. Yes it's hard to change a habit of a lifetime but each week is getting better.

I will upload a pic of my changes not much change although 3inches off everywhere.. And 2 stone 3 pounds off in weight....

Thanks for your messages Meggie moo and kels bells xxxx

Nice to see you posting ... The weight losses will follow and just think how well toned you will be if you are going to the gym. Mucho respect! :)

Its good to hear from you . . and to hear that things are going ok. I love going to the gym too

Hi,CArre,I've not been on for a while,your doing good girl,I've got 6 ml in a 10 ml band next fill January,,I'm getting things stuck a lot!!!!!!! I started at 18 stone I'm 16 today so I'm doing ok too, I've got to 50 posts so can private message you now,when I find out how to do it,,,,keep going we're both on track xrubyred15

Hi,CArre,I've not been on for a while,your doing good girl,I've got 6 ml in a 10 ml band next fill January,,I'm getting things stuck a lot!!!!!!! I started at 18 stone I'm 16 today so I'm doing ok too, I've got to 50 posts so can private message you now,when I find out how to do it,,,,keep going we're both on track xrubyred15

thats amazing well done, had a fill yesterday im now at 6.3 in my 10 ml band i to am having another fill in jan in bristol when in jan are you having your and where?? xx

was so sick at dinner, which i can only put down to over eating as i didn't get sick before my fill.... lets hope this is the start of my restriction kicking in whoop whoop

Back