• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Feeling down, no effect with 7.5mls :(

PinkDaisy

I will do it this time!
Hi Guys,

Ive been hiding for a while as Im pretty down with my weight loss and the lack of progress since getting my band 4 months ago.

Ive lost about 2 stone since the op, and another stone on the pre op diet but i havnt lost any weight for about a month and have no restriction even with 7.5mls in my 11ml band.

I have emailed my provider as my next appointment is not for 3 weeks and i have asked for an xray which is included in my package, has anyone else needed more than 7mls to feel restriction?

XXXX

fatbutnot4eva

Loves her gorgeous family
HI
Sorry I didnt want to r n r either hop eyou get sorted soon, I am due to have a band in 2 week and dred the qeigh stalling but have to say 2 stone is 2 stone babes hope you get sported real soon love xx

kandeechops

Hi Pink Daisy, I've got 14ml band & now have a 10.5 fill, have been told i should reach my "Happy spot" at around 11.5 which i due to have in about 2 weeks time, So maybe you need another fill as 7.5 doesn't sound like its working to well for you, Good luck & hang on in there it will sort it self out x

mandyl

hugs hun hang in there. weight loss so far is great xxx

Mazza

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Verity

I have 6.5 mils at the moment in my 9 mil band but Im hoping to get another fill asap as well. Remember everyone is different some may get perfect restriction at 7.5 mils or even less and others are going to need more.

Dont worry hun you will get there x

chris195

hello there my wife had band feb08 and she has lost 4 stone so far,but stayed same for 4 mths now,so they just before xmas put 9.8 in,witch did it BUT it allso to much kept blocking,so they took her back in and now she got 8,6 in and feels fine,to early to say about weight loss as with xmas and that,but she says it feels perfext now. plus my wife fell in a trap of eating all soft food so was eating far to much,but now she eating proper food you can see difference, chris195---hope this helps

coralie

Firstly, You have done really well!
I have a 9ml band, with 9.6mls in it.
I have had 8 fills since my band op in June 2009....Hang on in there and ensure you are eating with the band (solid low fat foods), and not around the band (soft high fat foods)
I hope your fill goes well. :)

j.u.s.t.l.i.z.

Runs Srh Support Group
hi verity i know we already chatted but i hope this gets sorted soon a xray fill will determine if theres a prob but its most likley probably just a case of needing the fill fine tuned. You know where i am if you need me ok swetheart xx

Liz xxx