• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Long time no post!

bexmoss86

Hi everybody!

Its been so long since I have posted! Im sorry i've not been around, started a new job and moved house so its been all go!

Ive been looking through all the threads and it is amazing how well everyone has done! Congratulations!

Myself, im 3 stones away from goal and counting down to my one year surgery anniversary.
I wont be at goal at the12 month mark, but that really does not worry me. I feel brilliant and so much healthier and happier even with 3 stones left to go.

Never did I think that I could/would lose 9 stones in 11 months and its safe to say that I am over the moon! :D

I hope everyone is well and feel free to let me in on some of the gossip!

For the sake of me remembering im going to do a run down month by month of my losses:

18/05/09 - 156kg
20/07/09 - 150kg
17/08/09 - 149kg
14/09/09 - 141kg
19/10/09 - 137kg
30/11/09 - 128kg
18/01/10 - 119kg
15/02/10 - 111kg
15/03/10 - 107kg
19/04/10 - 104kg
17/05/10 - 103kg
17/06/10 - 98kg

Starting BMI- 50
Current BMI - 31

kg lost overall - 58

Hi everybody!

Its been so long since I have posted! Im sorry i've not been around, started a new job and moved house so its been all go!

Ive been looking through all the threads and it is amazing how well everyone has done! Congratulations!

Myself, im 3 stones away from goal and counting down to my one year surgery anniversary.
I wont be at goal at the12 month mark, but that really does not worry me. I feel brilliant and so much healthier and happier even with 3 stones left to go.

Never did I think that I could/would lose 9 stones in 11 months and its safe to say that I am over the moon! :D

I hope everyone is well and feel free to let me in on some of the gossip!

For the sake of me remembering im going to do a run down month by month of my losses:

18/05/09 - 156kg
20/07/09 - 150kg
17/08/09 - 149kg
14/09/09 - 141kg
19/10/09 - 137kg
30/11/09 - 128kg
18/01/10 - 119kg
15/02/10 - 111kg
15/03/10 - 107kg
19/04/10 - 104kg
17/05/10 - 103kg
17/06/10 - 98kg

Starting BMI- 50
Current BMI - 31

kg lost overall - 58
wow 9 stone loss in 11 months is amazing especially with a band . well done x x

welcome back my friend and congratualtions on the weight loss thats brilliant, you will remeber me as 2.b.a.n.d.s.l.i.z. xxx

Wow you've done brilliantly xx

Aww thanks ladies for the comments :)

Ive missed it here!

Neen - you've also done wonderfully, your profile pic is lovely

Liz - Of course i remember you! Hope you are ok :)

Liz - Of course i remember you! Hope you are ok :)

im fine thanks Bex, im waiting on the list for a bypass, its lovely to have you back posting on here x

Well you've done fantastic whilst you've been away...most people seem to disappear from here when they are not doing so good..(I certainly have done in the past) but you have no doubt been continuing with your fab exercise and having a blast with your new slimmer figure! Well I hope you have enjoyed lots of fun times and oodles of compliments as you have done incredible. Knowing just how hard a band is to make work, I think what you have achieved is wonderful and you should be so proud of yourself.
Hope you have time in your hectic social whirl (yes I bet there is a lot going on for you now!!) to come and post more often as us long term banders are few and far between...plus we miss ya! Would be a shame to lose someone for good, especially when you are such a good example of the band put to it's best use x Well done againx

Awwww :D

I had a couple of months adjusting to working 9-5 and fitting in exercise and life in general around it, and I didnt lose as much as I would have liked, and that was a bit upsetting, but it goes to show that its not only the restricted eating that makes you lose weight its the exercise too.

Liz, wow, a bypass! I hope the list isnt too long and that it cures your run of band-bad-luck once and for all.

Neen - Im so glad your still here posting, I cant believe im now a long term bander! This time last year I was going crazy on the milk and yog diet! Id do it all again in an instant though!

Yeah I found I did worse when I wasn't posting but at the time felt stupid for my band not working how I hoped...of course learnt the hard way that it was largely down to me and my will power anyway..if only people would believe that before the op...would save a lot of regrets and disappointment.
It has been easier whilst here to remain motivated...you built up your exercise habit immediately and I bet you're glad you made yourself go along to the gym all those months ago now!

Well done you! You have done so well.

Wow Bex...you look stunning :cool: . Very well done on losing that 9st...you so deserve that success.

nice to see you back xx

Hi Bex

I dont know you from when you use to popst as i am one of the newer people around here, but i just wanted to say you look fantastic and well done on your journey...............hearing you makes it all seem worth it although i will be having a bypass not a band.

Hi Bex, lovely to see you back posting and with such a positive thread! Well done x

Bex you look fantastic you must be sooooo proud of yourself! Your weightloss is fab and you look great. Please stay around it's nice to see long termers back!

Hi Bex, i remember you. Considering the stress of moving and new job you have done fabulously, especially having to work hard with the band! You really are a new woman, so very well done to you xx

Back