• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Long wait but finally a date

bubbaloo82

After what seems like a life time... I finally have a date for my gastric bypass!! Yay!! 65 days an counting :) (8th June 2013) although I've been waiting an waiting now the date is here I'm starting 2 feel nervous :s I'm presuming this is normal.... It's all I think about. I'm writing on here as I feel I have no one 2 talk about it 2... Don't get me wrong I have the support from everyone close... But deep down they don't understand what I'm going through :( there's only so much they can listen 2!! And I don't want it 2 b common knowledge... Well wasn't that a babble :)

Jo

Bypass...Chichester

Great news! I'm having my bypass at St Richards on 18th April. I'm getting excited & nervous at the same time, can't wait :) starting my milk diet on Monday, not looking forward to that!
Hope all goes well for you, the time will fly by.

Yay! I remember that feeling. The next few weeks will go surprisingly fast, and may even be a bit of an emotional roller-coaster (it was for me). Just go with it and you'll come out fine the other end. You'll hear from everyone how well they look after you at Chichester - and they really do. I'm in the nursing profession, and I was impressed.

Fantastic news. I had my op 6 weeks & 5 days ago and the time has flown so sure your 65 days will too xx

Great news! I'm having my bypass at St Richards on 18th April. I'm getting excited & nervous at the same time, can't wait :) starting my milk diet on Monday, not looking forward to that!
Hope all goes well for you, the time will fly by.

Oh that's fab.... best of luck with the milk diet :s I'm currently in 2 minds if 2 try an have a go before needed?! Just 2 see how I get on... Scared tho ill make it harder to do the second time round! :) good luck with the surgery... Pls keep in contact would love 2 hear how your gettin on :) x jo x

Yay! I remember that feeling. The next few weeks will go surprisingly fast, and may even be a bit of an emotional roller-coaster (it was for me). Just go with it and you'll come out fine the other end. You'll hear from everyone how well they look after you at Chichester - and they really do. I'm in the nursing profession, and I was impressed.

Thank u so much for takin the time 2 reply... Means a lot!! Definitely has so many ups an down during this journey... Your always waitin 4 the next stage no sooner have u arrived there... Your on to the next 1 grrr 64 days now lol x once again thank u x

Thank u :)

How r u gettin on??

X jo X

Absolutely brilliantly thank you. Was out the next day, a little trapped wind on one day but walked that off. Eating can be a struggle but I think I expect too much of myself so slapped wrists for me :-D

Xx

Hi Jo,
The days will fly by... this is the beginning of the rest of your life! All the best,
SN

After what seems like a life time... I finally have a date for my gastric bypass!! Yay!! 65 days an counting :) (8th June 2013) although I've been waiting an waiting now the date is here I'm starting 2 feel nervous :s I'm presuming this is normal.... It's all I think about. I'm writing on here as I feel I have no one 2 talk about it 2... Don't get me wrong I have the support from everyone close... But deep down they don't understand what I'm going through :( there's only so much they can listen 2!! And I don't want it 2 b common knowledge... Well wasn't that a babble :)

Jo

Bypass...Chichester

Hi Jo. I go onto the milk diet on the 9th April and Gastric Bypass on the 23rd. Can't wait. Started this off last September which now seems a life time ago and I have only told close family and 2 friends. Not even work know, they think I'm having lady problems (mention them and no one asks any more questions lol) I brought a pair of trousers and a top today in size 20. Currently size 30. Hope to be in them in August when my best friend of 30 years comes home from Chicago on a 3 week holiday. She doesn't know I want to surprise her. God can't wait to be NORMAL. !!!!!!!!!!
Best wishes for 8th June. Xxx

Jo

Bypass...Chichester

:happy096::happy036:

Back