• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Finally a date, now feeling panicky.....

I finally have a surgery date......THIS FRIDAY! Its been a long 2 years 10 months of working on getting here and now I can hardly think about it without feeling slight panic.
How did you deal with the days before your surgery?
Just keep calm and remember this is the best thing you can ever do for yourself. Much love and hugs xx

I finally have a surgery date......THIS FRIDAY! Its been a long 2 years 10 months of working on getting here and now I can hardly think about it without feeling slight panic.
Bless ya, I'm preop, but its natural to be scared, but just think of all the positives that will come from it and how many people say it's the best thing they've ever done and they wish they could have done it sooner. I know when my time comes, I'll be scared too, but it's not going to stop me. Xx

It really is worth it Hun be the best thing you have ever done. Just try and focus on the future after WLS I’m 7 weeks post op tomorrow and happier than I have ever been. It’s natural for you to be nervous but really you will be fine xx

I honestly found the few days before my surgery very hard, I barely slept. This was mainly due to the fact that I’d never had an operation before and put to sleep so I was scared but I also questioned wether I was doing the right thing. Just focus on WHY you made this decision in the first place and what exactly has kept you going for so long. It’s the best thing I’ve ever done and I’m sure you’ll feel the same. Best of Luck and Take Care x

I'm still pre-op but as others have said, just keep in mind why you're doing this and how long it's taken you to get to this point. The losers bench is in reaching distance x

Fantastic news, so pleased for you, I think it’s perfectl normal to be a little nervous and I believe a few nerves are healthy too, just remember it’s the first day of the rest of your new and healthy life xxx

Ah that’s fantastic news I’m really pleased for you! I’m also pre op but just remind yourself of why you want this and why you’re on your journey. It’ll be over with before you know it and the pounds will be dropping off! :)

Probably all of us have said am I still sure I want to do this and still in shock that the date as arrived. Have to say I was relaxed the night before and even on the day , I had a 4 hour wait before they did me , so I just read a book, listen to some music and waited. All of the theatre team you meet will be relaxed, calm and professional. They will put you out and the next thing you know you will be in recovery and it has all been done.
Good luck for tomorrow.

Good luck tomorrow, check back in with us when you feel ready xxx

Good luck for tomorrow x

Good luck for tomorrow x

Good luck sweetie just try and relax and look to the future xx

How are you doing? x

Back