• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Looking for WLS Books any recomendations?

Mrs_CakeyBun

Joy's the best makeup :-)
Hi I have been looking on amazon for WLS books as I am investigating Gastric band surgery for myself....There are a few on there and i wondered if anyone had read any or could recommend any?

The ones I have seen are..
WLS for Dummies

Weight Loss Surgery with the Adjustable Gastric Band: Everything You Need to Know Before and After Surgery to Lose Weight Successfully

Laparoscopic Adjustable Gastric Banding: Achieving Permanent Weight Loss with Minimally Invasive Surgery

and I also saw this book of recipies...
Eating Well After Weight Loss Surgery: Over 140 Delicious Low-fat High-protein Recipes to Enjoy in the Weeks, Months and Years After Surgery

Any one seen or read any of these?:read:

I have weight loss sugery for dummies which I find useful as you can just go to the bit you need and dont have to read the whole book...very well indexed as well..xx

Thanks Ladies...I have checked out the link, I was looking for recomendations as the books end up being quite pricey and if they dont really add much its a bit of a waste.
The library dont hold any of these books in my county so I would have to buy copies, I managed to pick one up cheap on ebay last night (Laparoscopic Adjustable Gastric Banding) so will try that one will pop up a review when I have read it, I will see if I can actually look at a copy of the dummies one too and see if its for me.

Thanks again

Back