• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Looks like i am looking at September for for my operation.

Tracey ( eyore)

After speaking to Debbie today , first time ever i have got through to a human, looks like i am looking at September for my operation, was told to stay healthy as poss to then and it didn't matter how much weight i lost by then, they would still do the op whatever. As my probs not losing it its keeping it off.

Only prob is, I may be having the surgery done openly and not keyhole ..............So i will need a high dependancy bed and will possibly be in a few days longer ..................oh great !!!!!

Someone please tell me this is all worth it .........................

Hi tracey this is fab fab news!!!! im so pleased for you!!... its DEFIANTLY worth it, the end result is fab health, confidence, can do things you cant do now, looking HOT and SEXY :)) the list is endless my lovely and thats why you started this journey.. i can understand you being worried as its changed slightly to open surgery BUT there the professional s and are doing whats RIGHT by you hunni oooo its exciting! and not long either!! :)) xxxx

i cant do the 21st September as I have tickets to 2 events that week I did let Debbie know this morning when i spoke to her and I know I am defo have Torstein Olbers as I asked to and she said thAt would be no probs .....

yes it would zns .............sorry been waiting along time to go to these events xxx

ccpm.........yes will get there eventually xx

i know but as you say would of been good xx

Excellent news it is still going ahead Tracey. Ask Phatomamma (Julie) about open surgery as that is what she had. I am so pleased for you.

hiya well done on your pending op.
I had open surgery last august and yes it was painfull but i went in on thursday with others and came out sunday with others who had keyhole. No special treatment so please try not to worry. It is so worth it best thing i have ever done.
As for tickets sorry to say but you wont be up to going anywhere for at least 3 weeks after op.
Good luck xx p.s any questions pls ask.

Back