• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Lost my trousers!

Tracey12

OMG, today I ran, yes ran across the car park to the office. I could feel my trousers slipping down my butt :8855:. But for the Grace of God I very nearly flashed my rear to passers by. While I am thrilled that my trousers are quite clearly huge, pleased as punch that I could nip to Next in my lunch hour and buy some new ones (2 sizes smaller!!) I was a bit mortified by the display. But hey...... I'm happy!!

I cant think of a better reason to "flash the world" than to have gone down 2 trouser sizes!!!! lol

Well Done You! Fantastic!!!

xx

Last edited:
great feeling eh? well done :) x

:8855:

It's just the best feeling ever isn't it.

I've had a similar close encounter with my knickers..... :8855:

This happened to me at work a few weeks ago my boss had to rifle through her sewing basket and pin me up lol
I've lost almost 9 stone... wtf was I STILL wearing the same jeans that I wore when I was 9 stone heavier? lol
I was stunned when I had to buy size 24 skinny jeans. The ones I was wearing at the time of my incident were size 32/34. I've now got 2 black bags full of clothes for the charity shop... I can't afford another wardrobe malfunction like that! :D

hehehe :) .. braces for easter then ;) xx

Glad it made you all giggle. It was funny looking back. Hubby was VERY impressed with my spending spree cos you guessed it, I didnt stop at one pair of trousers hehe. Don't these things always happen when your feeling a bit disheartened. Need to jump on the scales again soon :) Jemima, hold on to your knickers and well done fading grace.

Back