• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Lost TV programme

chris2710

Can anyone tell me the name of this TV programme, I've been trying to remember it for ages. It was based in USA and was about two weight loss surgeons and the surgery they were carrying/had carried out. They were a father and son team, the father was white haired, shortish, glasses, a bit heavy, and the son was tall, dark haired and wore glasses. A few years ago they seemed to always be on Sky, infact some weekends they showed their programme back to back. I remember watching it, feeling really envious, not dreaming that one day I would be having wls myself.

Oooh know which programme you mean, hon, but can't remember the name .... wow, now that will bug me, lol ... :D:D xx

Sorry but it's been bugging me for weeks, I wish they would reshow them

oh no i want to know what it is now!!

TwinkleTwinkle said:
Ha ... found it, lol. Big Medicine with Robert & Garth Davis ...told you I was a terrier, Caren, lol :D:D:D:D xxx

Thank you so much, didn't even get close to that

They used to do Family Fat Surgeons on one of the channels too about those surgeons.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

That does sound more familiar, in fact when I saw a listing for Fat Surgeon I had thought it was the one I remembered until I watched it and realised it was a follow on from Fat Doctor. Many thanks for that.

Back