• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Loving life :)

tracyt84

woohooo im just loving my new life,its brilliant! wish id done this years ago..i gained 4lb last week as i was away with family and ive now lost that 4lbs already woohoo thanks to the gym :) also i bought myself a swimming costume yesterday (never thought i would) in a size 18 woohoo (i was a size 24 4 months ago! and im going to combine my gym and swimming and take my kids swimming too..loving the new me

This is so good to hear and so where I want to be too . . .to go swimming with my son, and to not worry . . .

Go you! what a great post!

Tracey thank you for the post it's so nice to read that in such a short amount of time how much your life has changed and how positive your feeling x

yay!!! thats great Tracy! i love my new life too :) you are doing soooo well! well done :) xxx

Love your post, glad this is working for you hope I have the same success.

Your doing great xx

:). How lovely! T xxx

U r making me grin ear to ear. Go girl!

Good for you Tracy. So exciting to hear someone loving life after surgery. Enjoy every minute. You deserve it :) xx

thankyouuuuu all :) well im off swimming with my little gremlins soon,bless them ive NEVER taken them before because of the whole body confidence thing poor little mites xx

tracyt84 said:
thankyouuuuu all :) well im off swimming with my little gremlins soon,bless them ive NEVER taken them before because of the whole body confidence thing poor little mites xx

Oh that's great :) have fun with them :) xxx

from me phone :D

Back