• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Loving my fill!

Mazza

Administrator
Staff member
Just sharing how much Im loving the fill I had last Monday!

Its made sooo much difference to my portion sizes and has really made me slow down on my eating.
Im consuming around 1,200 calories and have lost 4lbs so far!

It feels so good to have proper restriction :D I was done with losing the weight by mere portion reduction so its time for my band to work for me ;)

I have very slowly introduced more solid food back but so far so good x

Awesome Mazza xxx Glad you are having a booster from the fill

Good thanks. I saw my GP today and she has taken me off all but one of my BP meds. She said I was looking really well so I was pleased. I am very pleased with how things are going so far for me - slow and steady.

tranquil x

Thanks Neen

Do you know what apart from the band naturally reducing my portions, I haven't felt restricted for so long but because of my 'ops' I put off doing something about it. Thats the good thing about having a band we can re gain restriction whenever we need it!

I would encourage anyone to meet with their team on a regular basis to dicuss what they can do to help - whether its dietry advice or a fill. Thats what they are there for! x x

Good thanks. I saw my GP today and she has taken me off all but one of my BP meds. She said I was looking really well so I was pleased. I am very pleased with how things are going so far for me - slow and steady.

tranquil x

Thats fantastic news! Slow and steady is the best way, it works for me anyway x

Thanks Neen

Do you know what apart from the band naturally reducing my portions, I haven't felt restricted for so long but because of my 'ops' I put off doing something about it. Thats the good thing about having a band we can re gain restriction whenever we need it!

I would encourage anyone to meet with their team on a regular basis to dicuss what they can do to help - whether its dietry advice or a fill. Thats what they are there for! x x

Very good advice Mazza. As my provider does not do many bands it is something I worry about - being forgotten about. So I intend to make sure I do not get fobbed off with long gaps between appointments so that if I need a fill I am not waiting months to be seen. Lets see if it works in reality!

tranquil x

Really pleased its working for you Maz - sometimes you forget, when things are not going so well, that your team are there to call on; and if they can help you out they will.

Tranquil - great news about your blood pressure tablets.

I don`t really know what to do about mine. I hav`nt seen my GP since before I had surgery; and in fact the past year or so they don`t seem to want to see their patients any more, just describe their symptoms over the phone. I sometimes wonder why we have the NHS.........sorry for the rant..........grrrr...

Anyway Maz Good Luck with the weight loss hun x

Love Kat x

Brilliant Maz, congrats on the 4lb loss xx

I dont eat meat at all Mells so cant really advise on that. I do eat fish however.

My portion sizes are probably less than half of what I was eating before my fill.

Think of a saucer rather than a tea plate - half protein, some veg and very rarely carbs.

Hope that helps x

Back