• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

LSD question

Su2ie

My pre-op diet info says the milk and yogurt diet is preferred, though they do provide an alternative if you can't have milk.

I don't like milk at all but would like to follow this diet to give me the best start so my question is, is there anything we can add or flavour the milk with to help me get it down?

When I did the milk diet pre surgery I was told I could flavour the milk with the no added sugar crusha milk shake flavours. I found the strawberry one there is a chocolate one but was told I was not aloud to use that. Saying that I tried the crusha stuff a few times but didn't like it so just had plain milk

Use milk from your quota to make milky jellies with No Added Sugar Hartleys jellies, it helped me a lot when I had to have milk only for 8 weeks. If making do not put milk in until the mixture has cooled enough otherwise it will curdle.
Lots of flavours, best one for me is Lime and Lemon. Still have them even now that I am on food only.

Best of luck.

Pamala

That's a good idea, think I'll try that, at least there's some bulk to jellies so it'll feel like I've actually eaten something. I have already bought some nas crusha to try. I also plan to drink my body weight in nas squash, always find I'm less hungry if I drink well :) Just a thought - do you think it's ok to do some days milk diet and some days the alternative vlc? Or do think I have to pick one and stick to it?

Last edited:
I'm all ready to start my LSD tomorrow and could really use some more advice.
Next weekend I'm going on a residential conference, staying 2 nights in a hotel. I have no idea how I'm going to stick to this diet while I'm away.
I'm hoping I could do the alternative very low calorie big have no idea about how it will fit in or what kind of food will be available.

Any ideas would be appreciated...

Ring up your team and explain to them they will be the best ones to advise you, as being away from home will be very difficult x

Back