• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Stupid question about Lipotrim and pre-op!!

Meggie

Hi,
I'm thinking of trying Lipotrim for a couple of months before going for my next appointment with the Consultant. As this is a milkshake based diet (I think!!) would this go anyway to shrinking my liver or does the contents stop it from doing so in the way that the milk diet does?? I guess my question is, if I'm on the diet and once my big ass goes on the waiting list, if a cancellation comes up would I be prepped for it. I know the answer is probably no but thought I'd ask anyway!!!

Thanks! Hope this message makes sense! It seemed like such a simple question!!!!

Meggie

And any comments on Lipotrim vs Cambridge Diet would be much appreciated!!!!

Hi meggie, I cant advise which diet is best as i havent done the cambridge but I have tried Lipotrim. Its really strict and I suffered terribly with constipation! My surgeon said I could use it pre op if I wanted to but said I would probably be better with Slimfast, yogurts, milk and the odd Oxo. I took his advice and lost 24 pound in 3 weeks!!! It was alot cheaper as well!!

Good Luck with whatever you decide to try! x

Sambucca

I used cambridge diet for the first week of my pre op diet as I had packs I wanted to use up. It does shrink the liver.