• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

UPDATE!!! SRH waiting list (My kerfuffle)

J-Mo

Thanks again to everyone for their kind words yesterday over the c**k-up with me & my bypass.

Anyhow!! UPDATE!! Didnt get reply to my email that I send Kim so I rang Mr Small's secretary & she obviously knew who I was so I think Kim had, had a word. She said they'd been waiting for a form to be signed?! Which had been signed today & I was on the list, backdated 'til 19th May. That was date Mr Small gave me my endoscopy & told me as long as my weight was okay I'd be on list.

So, all's good! PHEW!! Its still a 26 week waiting list so I'm looking at my surgery being approx. 26th November. I even had my endoscopy discharge papers with Mr Small's scribble on saying if my weight was okay I was to be added to bypass list. So I was prepared for a fight with this & details for PALS.

BUT, no fight needed.

Sorry if this is a bit rambling but I rang as soon as I got in from work & I off out again. Just wanted to update everyone.

Take care & I be back on the forum later.

THANKS AGAIN, for all you kind word.

Last edited:

cherry

ooo yippeee brill news hun!! xx

Tracey ( eyore)

brilliant i am so pleased for you xx

seawaves

great news, i had been thinking about you today & how i would have felt!

POPPET

Sunny Horizons
:)Great news-well done-it ain't always easy dealing with these "admin errors" lol

j.u.s.t.l.i.z.

Runs Srh Support Group
Ahh good news Jacci, im pleased for you hun xxx

Bev

Love to you and it's great news xxx

Last edited:

babybell

Great news....hope it goes quick. xx

J-Mo

Thanks again everyone!!! My OH corrected me on my dates & I'm looking at approx 17th November for my bypass.

Xmas shopping gonna be done early in this household this year ;-)

Bev

You are on your way love... just tell Santa you need him to do the lot this year too... let him pay while he's at it! Take care of yourself xxx

keeley86

ohhh thats good news then... no harm done! its annoying when you get over looked isnt it! let hope your date comes soon xx

Grace

J-Mo that's absolutely fantastic news, I've been thinking about you all day and I'm just thrilled that it's all sorted.

Oh and by the way...I know they say 26 weeks but I could have had a date of 27th July had I not been going to my brother's wedding (which would have been about 24 weeks)....so you never know, it could be a little bit sooner!

I'll be keeping everything crossed for you.

Love Charis xxx

BandyEmm

yay fab news xx