• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

d-day...srh pre op at 3pm

rachaelh

and i got on the evil scales this morning to find i'm still showing about 1kg heavier than endoscopy (so overall GAINED 5lb on liver shrink diet!), bad thing is that was without shoes and i'm sure you have to wear them on the scales at srh so i'm on the hunt for very light shoes! although i'm worried i'm just going to go with the attitude of if it's meant to be it will be, i've had so many knock backs and set backs over the last 3 years i'd be very surprised if the last hurdles went without a hitch! wish me luck i've got a feeling i'm going to need it! :sigh::cry:

oh rachael im sure you'll be ok honey :) good luck and be sure to let us know how it went :) xxx

They have had people strip to their undies at SRH hunny! Fingers crossed all goes well for you xxx

hi rachel you will be fine, you should not beet yourself up so much i have just looked at your overall weight loss and o.m.g. you have done fantastic i do hope this has been well documented as this will go a long way in you favour
59Ib is a great well fantastic start. xxx
i will be happy if i loose half of that befor my surgery, i am nearly there.

and i got on the evil scales this morning to find i'm still showing about 1kg heavier than endoscopy (so overall GAINED 5lb on liver shrink diet!), bad thing is that was without shoes and i'm sure you have to wear them on the scales at srh so i'm on the hunt for very light shoes! although i'm worried i'm just going to go with the attitude of if it's meant to be it will be, i've had so many knock backs and set backs over the last 3 years i'd be very surprised if the last hurdles went without a hitch! wish me luck i've got a feeling i'm going to need it! :sigh::cry:

Aww hun you will be fine i am sure i weat sandels, and leggings and a very light shirt lol, i am about 3 pound over from endoscopy ans so im really going for it to get that off, but i thought that same i have been doing all i can still and i have put on 3 but i have noticed my clothes are loose so maybe i have lost inches, i dont know just cant shift it lol.. good luck for today let us know who you get on xx

Good luck Hun ull be fine uve dun great so far im sure they will look at that :) x

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Good Luck.... will have everything crossed for you ;) x x

I am so glad you listed this post because i am really worried about my pre op on Thursday too. i gained 7lb whilst on Holiday last month and since getting my date for surgery have be frantically trying to get it off. have got 8lb off so in theory i am 1lb lighter than when i had my edoscopy but all scales vary by a pound here and a pound there so am so worried that although i think i am 1 lb lighter than i was when i get there i might not be and to be turned away when ive lost 35 lb in total would be devastating. x fingers crossed for you, let us know how you get on this aft. x

Good luck let us know what happens, xx

hope it's gone ok for you today, have been thinking of you with everything crossed.
I'm waiting for pre op date and am struggling to get 2lb off to reach target weight....I've a provisional op date of 14th December. Mr Schroeder told me I'd be discharged if I was so much as 1 gram over my wl target :eek: so I need to get a couple of lbs under if possible xx

hi all apologies i ended up late back at work due to an accident holding me up on the way back in so i had to stay back and make up the time! good news all, i'm good to go, somehow the miracle scales at srh were in my favour today, i weighed 134.4kg on mine at home this morning then by 3pm i was at 128kg (something's out somewhere!!) last recorded weight was 133.6kg at endoscopy so it looked great for me! i did get a few odd looks in the car park as i was stripping out of my suit, but i had leggings and a vest top on underneath so not as bad as it sounds! so only possible hold up now is if the mrsa swabs come back positive and i'll hear on wed if that's the case so for now we're all systems go, panic over! thanks for all the support everyone i really do appreciate it

fantastic news!! :) xxx

Thats fantastic new rach well done, i just hope i get on those same skills and they are in my favour on Thursday. fingers crossed x

truth be told i think the srh scales started just before the zero (mechanical ones) so if they don't notice and reset them everyone in theory could have a good week! good luck lea xx

I told you all they are magic scales.... I weighted 2kg less than I was weighing at home lol x x

Back