• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Made myself go to the gym!

wildthing

Well I forced my lardy bum into the gym today and must say it wasn't half as bad as I thought, I did half hour on the cross trainer and a few sit ups. I was so motivated coming out, I took the dogs out for an hour and a half! Now all I gotta do is keep it up! Have a feeling I won't be able to walk tomorrow though. Long hot bath here I come!! Hope you're all ok, and having a nice weekend.;)

Well done Judy! xx

Went again this morning, it was only for 40 mins but at least I went! Gaynor, I think the motivation is coming from 40th birthday party looming next month!!

Thank you for the inspiration! Because of you I managed to get off my butt and onto the treadmill and elliptical.

Yay well done, it's not as bad when you're actually in there is it!!!

Not bad at all! In fact, I am meeting my trainer at 10am to have her kick my butt some more.

The thinking about it is worse than the doing! When I went swimming the other day, someone said they wished they had my stamina - Imagine - someone wishing they were like me - bloody hell!

Back