• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Maintaining for surgery

Foxy789

I I'm quiet early into my journey they put me on a milk diet for 4 weeks didn't give me a target but reached it ?? Now I have to maintain the loss till may to be referred to surgery however 4 days off milk diet and I've put on 1.5 kg the only thing I can do is try my hardest then do the milk diet a couple of days before appointment I know this is cheating slightly but I don't know why I kinda gave up and am having a f**k it day probably shouldn't be allowed them but it's hard and seems like a lot of big events going to happen between now and may ? I'm really worried !! Is this normal to feel this way I'm so worried that I will ruin my chance of surgery ! Even though it's so far away !

Thats a long time to maintain! I guess its all about them seeing your focus and determination and how committed you are and at least your aware of the gain and will do something about it instead of burying your head in the sand and go on to gain more
Everyone has a down day but thats it a down day, dust yourself off and re set the clock dont be too hard on yourself

I I'm quiet early into my journey they put me on a milk diet for 4 weeks didn't give me a target but reached it ?? Now I have to maintain the loss till may to be referred to surgery however 4 days off milk diet and I've put on 1.5 kg the only thing I can do is try my hardest then do the milk diet a couple of days before appointment I know this is cheating slightly but I don't know why I kinda gave up and am having a f**k it day probably shouldn't be allowed them but it's hard and seems like a lot of big events going to happen between now and may ? I'm really worried !! Is this normal to feel this way I'm so worried that I will ruin my chance of surgery ! Even though it's so far away !

So I had another appointment yesterday put on 1lb so I was disappointed but she said all OK. The thing I want to ask about is that she wrote consider progression early 2016 now I am due to be referred in may to surgical could this mean they may transfer earlier ?????

sorry I don't really have much insight or info to give you but seems like if your going to do a milk diet for 4 weeks and then suddenly stop altogether weight gain is inevitable ? maybe don't stop the milk diet straight away?? and gradually build up what you eating rather than back to normal:)

Back