• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Aghhh milk diet as a test

Foxy789

Be started the milk diet today whilst on their three I was all set for it and looked forward to it but I'm finding it super hard keep thinking of food and just popping something into my mouth, not craving chocolate just normal food and milk is kinda gross after sooooooo much this is the start of 4 weeks feeling like I might fail !! Maybe it's just a bad day to judge at the start x

It does get easier by day 3 or 4 you are really into the swing of it, I have never liked milk and really struggled (and failed) to drink as much milk as I was allowed, but I refused to cheat and eat anything, I was too worried as my surgeon had said he'd refused to operate on someone a week before as they hadn't shrunk their liver enough!

It does get easier by day 3 or 4 you are really into the swing of it, I have never liked milk and really struggled (and failed) to drink as much milk as I was allowed, but I refused to cheat and eat anything, I was too worried as my surgeon had said he'd refused to operate on someone a week before as they hadn't shrunk their liver enough!

I've not got the surgery to even look forward to well in 10/11 months but right now I'm just doing it to prove I can as far as I understand, thank you I'll keep my fingers crossed I've still got last load of milk to have ? I'm hoping it does get easier he he just everything is making me want to eat food chips chips jacket potato steak mmmmmmmm lol

Have you got any sugar free milkshake syrups (I had crusha strawberry) makes the milk a bit more palatable

Be started the milk diet today whilst on their three I was all set for it and looked forward to it but I'm finding it super hard keep thinking of food and just popping something into my mouth, not craving chocolate just normal food and milk is kinda gross after sooooooo much this is the start of 4 weeks feeling like I might fail !! Maybe it's just a bad day to judge at the start x

What's the milk diet?

What's the milk diet?

Its a LSD (Liver shrinking diet) that some surgeons insist on, I had 3 pints of semi skimmed milk 4 muller yogurts 1 oxo cube and 1 sachet of sugar free jelly per day, unlimited sugar free drinks water tea etc

What's the milk diet?
I'm having to do it as weight loss management tier 3 in prep for hopefully surgery in about a year mine is 4 pints of milk, cup of bovril, drinks sugar free and sugar free jelly sachet today was better than yesterday but the thought of 4 weeks is awful I was at work thinking oh I'll pop and get some chips on the way home ops no I didn't but I never realise how much I thought about food x

Its a LSD (Liver shrinking diet) that some surgeons insist on, I had 3 pints of semi skimmed milk 4 muller yogurts 1 oxo cube and 1 sachet of sugar free jelly per day, unlimited sugar free drinks water tea etc

My milk diet from Sunderland was a little different , 3 pints skimmed milk, I bowl of veg broth (no potatoes, rice, lentils etc) 2 yoghurts and 2/3 pieces of fruit and unlimited sugar free drinks.

I managed 15lbs loss in 10 days I also found it ok when I got into the swing, the plate of veg soup never tasted so good. It always confuses me that every hospital has there own version.

My milk diet from Sunderland was a little different , 3 pints skimmed milk, I bowl of veg broth (no potatoes, rice, lentils etc) 2 yoghurts and 2/3 pieces of fruit and unlimited sugar free drinks.

I managed 15lbs loss in 10 days I also found it ok when I got into the swing, the plate of veg soup never tasted so good. It always confuses me that every hospital has there own version.

Yes they are all different I lost 21lbs on mine in 13 days but towards the end I was living on 1 yog the oxo cube and tea as the milk was making me gag lol and I really wasn't hungry

They've got me on this for 4 weeks ? so seems never ending! However started week at 124.1 kg and today I weighed 122.3kg so losing weight just can't stop thinking about chips with lots of salt and vinegar mmmmmm lol, my thing to look forward to is bovril bit like soup ish god I wish I could taste some soup lol and o was really good as doughnuts at work today and I stayed sooooooooo far away from them did get worried when I started enjoying the smell of the dog food when feeding her tonight ?
Emma xx

They've got me on this for 4 weeks ? so seems never ending! However started week at 124.1 kg and today I weighed 122.3kg so losing weight just can't stop thinking about chips with lots of salt and vinegar mmmmmm lol, my thing to look forward to is bovril bit like soup ish god I wish I could taste some soup lol and o was really good as doughnuts at work today and I stayed sooooooooo far away from them did get worried when I started enjoying the smell of the dog food when feeding her tonight ?
Emma xx

Lol things are bad if dog food smells nice, keep at it hunni will be worth it in the end xx

Hello has anyone done this and had to pee like every 30 mins driving me mental I know everything is liquid but my god I think my toilets in shock !!

Omg I put one bit of grated cheese in my mouth ahhhhhh found being around food hard was easy when my girl wasn't home

How the living hell am I meant to do this for three more weeks I have this hole inside me I need food i don't even know what this is I feel like I'm so close to crying my eyes out !!! Has any one at all done this milk diet for four weeks ????

How the living hell am I meant to do this for three more weeks I have this hole inside me I need food i don't even know what this is I feel like I'm so close to crying my eyes out !!! Has any one at all done this milk diet for four weeks ????

Come on kid, you can do this.! Bigger picture why are you doing this? Have a cry a yell a bath, but keep going xxxxx

Sent from my iPad using WLSurgery

Back