• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Aghhh milk diet as a test

The dietitian told me to do it on my second visit just seems really long and harsh just to see if I can do it and commit I've not cheated once and yes I'm losing weight 1.5 stone in 6 days but I'm feeling out of control !!! My daughter is home and I'm single parent do I have too cook all her food it's like torcher x thank you for your support xx

Cooking for someone else and having to think what to feed them, must be horrible. That's an incredible weight loss. But what an extreme diet. Hope you've got other support xx

Sent from my iPad using WLSurgery

I've just had a massive cry sobbing and crap feeling a bit better but still wanting food had a cuddle with my girl it's like my insides are empty I don't know if anyone else had to do four weeks as a test???

Cooking for someone else and having to think what to feed them, must be horrible. That's an incredible weight loss. But what an extreme diet. Hope you've got other support xx Sent from my iPad using WLSurgery

Just my mum really, but at the moment the family is having a crisis so it's all help mode! I just don't get the length of the diet it's killing me

Ok so another week down yay! I know i should weight my self everyday but if I'm on a diet I always do Its like confirmation I'm doing it right !! So milk diet 0.1 kg loss each day for two days now come on that can't be right surely!! I'm not cheating I'm being good as gold I want to see more for my effort than that ?

Week 4 : now I thought this would be the easiest week buuuuuuuuut no, I'm so tempted to eat something ? I've lost 14.2kg already surely that's enough to prove I can do it three weeks no cheating argh why is this so hard !!!

14.4 as of this morning but it's still so annoying seems harder by the day lol thank you for the comment,

Back