• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

maJOR GOAL ACHIEVED

bungle1999

I am so pleased that as of today I now have a BMI of less than 40.:):):):)

This means more to me at present than my actual weight as I see it as a major sign that I have dramatically improved my health given my starting BMI of 55.8

What a difference a few months has made. Here's to the next few months.

xxxx

Wow that's a fantastic achievement, congratulations :talk017:

Well done bungle, these milestones are great dont you think!

I am so pleased that as of today I now have a BMI of less than 40.:):):):)

This means more to me at present than my actual weight as I see it as a major sign that I have dramatically improved my health given my starting BMI of 55.8

What a difference a few months has made. Here's to the next few months.

xxxx
yipee.gif
8496730.gif

Well done bungle

Congratulations Bungle - a great achievement. Well done to you. Keep us updated with the next few months...

well done hun im really pleased for you xxx

That's fantastic, what a milestone! Well done :)

Katie x

:happy096:

Brilliant news to lose almost a quarter of your bmi in such a short time. You have got to be chuffed :)

Now what are you going to treat yourself to to celebrate?

Brilliant news to lose almost a quarter of your bmi in such a short time. You have got to be chuffed :)

Now what are you going to treat yourself to to celebrate?

Well, on Tuesday my mother-in-law (who incidentally is VERY petite) is treating me and her to a night away in a luxury spa hotel with treatments. I can't wait, although nervous about people seeing my body when I go swimming etc. But, as my M-I-L says, I have worked so hard and deserve this.

Thanks everyone for your kind words.

xxx

Excellent sweetheart - that is such an achievement to see the old BMI on the skids!!!! Keep up the good health and enjoy your new found energy.

Sending hugs with fairy dust xx

Wow nice MIL!! Have a fab time and congratulations.

Cuppa xx

Back